Team-BHP - SCOOP! Yamaha FZ/FZ150 naked bike now christened FZ16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   SCOOP! Yamaha FZ/FZ150 naked bike now christened FZ16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/39064-scoop-yamaha-fz-fz150-naked-bike-now-christened-fz16-3.html)

hes wearing all the gear and then the leather shoes. some people. just do not change

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 888513)
If they can put one on the R1, then why not a 150? The Suzuki's will not have them though.

Now am laughing even harder. Way to go!!! Saree guards on a SBK....niceeeeee :uncontrol

She's a HOT LOOKER, & am sure She rides as well.

CHEERS,
G D

Indian law says to put saree guard even RD came with saree guard in 1983.

WOW !! That looks delicious and hot ! Didn't get the front shot ?

Good job rags.

Hi Ishan, good scoop and nice pics. Did you hear the exhaust note? Hope this will be launched soon.

Great scoop Ishaan and great pics unlike what you said! A risky job well implemented.clap:

@iraghava : Thanks man !!

Team-bhp has become a mecca for credible scoops :) and no rumors !! I was waiting for this from quite some time.

After reading the posts in various forums I think Yamaha is just getting it right.

1. R15 [For people who are racetrack crazy and do not mind the price or thin tyres as they understand the logic behind putting them]
2. FZxx [For people who would avoid buying a bike as good as R15 for the thin tyres and the price tag ;) (Trust me, I know such people)]

One thing is for sure Yamaha India is going all Premium !! Just wondering, that Yamaha bikes would be known for all performance as before and for matching performance out of those big tyres .... they cant do with a 150CC 15bhp engine [speculated]. Hope the speculators are proven wrong !!

My Wish List, FZ15 as is shown in the pics with a cruising capability at 100km/hr

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 889235)
WOW !! That looks delicious and hot ! Didn't get the front shot ?

Good job rags.

Thanks Gautam! Couldn't get the front as trying to do that might have ended up with me rear-ending the UPSRTC bus ahead! Not a good move!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfire (Post 889254)
Hi Ishan, good scoop and nice pics. Did you hear the exhaust note? Hope this will be launched soon.

Nope man, was driving with the A/C on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 889297)
Great scoop Ishaan and great pics unlike what you said! A risky job well implemented.clap:

Danke!

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisheksircar (Post 889323)
@iraghava : Thanks man !!

Thanks!

Have to say though, the like looks fantastic, almost like a mini MT-01!

Thats a good looking bike. Not too loud, but damn good. Thanks Iraghava for taking the effort. hope this will be launched soon.

I love the riding position! Excellent!
The rider is wearing a good helmet, a good jacket with back guard and elbow protection. But slip-on leather shoes and no gloves! lol:

Does it have only 5 gears? In that case, it is a slight put-off for me. I am sure the 6th cog will be excellent for the highways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 887709)
Here are the pics, sorry for how they came out. Was driving on NH 24 & clicking at the same time! Not an easy job as you can see in a certain ORVM shot!

Fantastic Scoop Pics iRaghava, considering all the odds that were when you were doing it! It is highly based on the Yamaha FZ1 rather than the MT-01.

Look here
and here

Looks like my wait is getting its worth. Tick, tick, tick...

HI there Tbhpians, ON Friday My friends and I Caught sight of an unusual looking Bike with beefy rear tyre and fat exhausts..upon catching up with it I realized it's the FZ 15. The pillion on my bike caught a few snaps....

there were two bikes bearing UP16 temp registrations...(I guess it is regd at Noida RTO)....

I guess the bike in the picture is the same as spotted by iraghava...

This time its a typical "bhaiyya" riding it. Hmm, looks like Yamaha have different kind of test riders to see if it will gel well with different kinds of people :).