Team-BHP - SCOOP! Yamaha FZ/FZ150 naked bike now christened FZ16
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   SCOOP! Yamaha FZ/FZ150 naked bike now christened FZ16 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/39064-scoop-yamaha-fz-fz150-naked-bike-now-christened-fz16-4.html)

The instrument cluster looks very very boring from the pic..Wish they have digital meters like the pulsar

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 894020)
The instrument cluster looks very very boring from the pic..Wish they have digital meters like the pulsar

Watch the second pic carefully. You'll be able to see the LCD screen.

Did you notice the odd placement of the front number plate?? It looked like it was bolted onto the speedo console..I hope that people will discard this and go for stickering as soon as they get the bike

The Graphic scheme has an RTR-ish look(the Big stripe along the tank)

This is the same bike even iraghava caught testing, compare the tyres from the initial photo to the latest one, seems to have munched up many miles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manoj2268 (Post 894670)
The Graphic scheme has an RTR-ish look(the Big stripe along the tank)

The EU spec '08 FZ6 has that too.

wow the bike definitely looks amazing in the pics especially with those meaty rear tires.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 894010)
This time its a typical "bhaiyya" riding it. Hmm, looks like Yamaha have different kind of test riders to see if it will gel well with different kinds of people :).

yes, "bhaiyya"s are lucky to lay their hands on bikes that everyone is talking about:D

Looking at those fatty tyres (Manoj's photo), I think the bike is more powerful than expected :-)

Bring it on Yamaha, I want 250 pluss cc please!

Renu Kumar

Finally 150cc revolution coming..but looks better than other 150cc's and promising:) I had seen 2 of them in Noida they were roaming around in the market The riders seemed pro's taking turns like motocross riders do, may be it was for publicity

I desperately want to know when is this bike going to launch, i am in need 2nd bike, 1st being RX100 which i am using currently.
very confused , should i wait for this beauty or go for the HOnda Unicorn. But have a Soft corner for Yamahas!! So i am still waiting!! Help!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SohailPistawala (Post 907731)
I desperately want to know when is this bike going to launch, i am in need 2nd bike, 1st being RX100 which i am using currently.
very confused , should i wait for this beauty or go for the HOnda Unicorn. But have a Soft corner for Yamahas!! So i am still waiting!! Help!! :)

5 bikes landed in bangalore yesterday, must be for display/testing, spotted at bangalore wheels

Yamaha FZ 150 motorcycle photo, launch and features of the Yamaha FZ 150 motorcycle in India
according to this the FZ150 has the same engine as the YZF-R15 but its Air cooled, and only 5 gears.
And they claim it will have 16-18BH. If this really does produce 18bhp then the R15 could be history and this thing costs 40k less than the r15 :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregory (Post 908360)
Yamaha FZ 150 motorcycle photo, launch and features of the Yamaha FZ 150 motorcycle in India
according to this the FZ150 has the same engine as the YZF-R15 but its Air cooled, and only 5 gears.
And they claim it will have 16-18BH. If this really does produce 18bhp then the R15 could be history and this thing costs 40k less than the r15 :uncontrol

I doubt this since this engine in water cooled form produces 17PS.
so how can it produce 16-18PS in oil cooled form.
R15 was supposed to put in excess of 20PS before launch

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenuKumar (Post 907443)
Looking at those fatty tyres (Manoj's photo), I think the bike is more powerful than expected :-)

Bring it on Yamaha, I want 250 pluss cc please!

Renu Kumar

Its a 165cc machine, its called F Zee, as in CBZ the Z is Zee.

there are around 4-5 machines at bangalore wheels for testing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by junky (Post 910349)
Its a 165cc machine, its called F Zee, as in CBZ the Z is Zee.

there are around 4-5 machines at bangalore wheels for testing.

what is the source of this info?.....if the info is correct, tehn this will be one itneresting bike . also, any info on the launch date and expected pricing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshugoswami (Post 910362)
what is the source of this info?.....if the info is correct, tehn this will be one itneresting bike . also, any info on the launch date and expected pricing?

Launch date as we all know is around diwali, and availability as told by the showroom will be from january 2009 (specultion).