Team-BHP - Small RD 350 meet! EDIT: NEW pics on page 4 !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Small RD 350 meet! EDIT: NEW pics on page 4 !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/40238-small-rd-350-meet-edit-new-pics-page-4-a.html)

Not a very large one. 5 RDs, and RX 135 and a Bull. More were expected, but topendhooligan's bike chambers were not ready and a couple of RDs needed some work on them. Check out the pics...Will have a much grander meet the next time...

Some more pics here...

Guess the pics are a li'l distorted since I had to compress them to post them here...

Wow nice meet, Its nice to see some clean & well maintained RDs especially in stock conditions :)

How many were HTs?

Wow, looks good. Nice to see those RDs lined together.

P.S. Can I have one? :)

Sure Gordy.. will let u know as soon as there is one.. pics looking cool!

Nice...can I be a part one this, this is my dream bike from my collage days still hunting for one can any one help...need it cheap as I want to build it to my spec..
wonderfully done bikes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinar (Post 844881)
...need it cheap as I want to build it to my spec..

Everybody is much educated about the RD these days...even in the small towns, so chances of you finding a decent one with all the hardware for cheap is pure fantasy. But cheap is a relative term :)

Oye Vishal, you were supposed to drop by that day, forgot or what ??

Hope u had a wonderful time sharing the handling experience. The motive for a get-together is well appreciated.clap:

Neat bikes specially the stock looks, love that US spec paint job, getting tempted to steal those indicators as mine is all missing :(. Can we know all guys names as i think i know one guy as Rohit.

@sankar By cheap I do not mean 10grand , but not the bike with a tag of 70grand and above in between closer to the first number will be great..As I mentioned I want to do it up my way. with upgrades to brakes, shocks ignition,etc... I do not mind spending on doing the bike.
Do you have any leads??please:
Pm me if any one has any leads

Go and search in some small town as in cities like Bangalore even a ****ty, sleeved RD's are featching 45K+ and good ones are running around for 70-100K+.

Wow!!! fantastic meet, by no means small. When its a RD meet, 5 is a crowd, nice going guys.

@Eddie...No I did not forget. In fact the intention to come was there, but all wanted to run off home after the trip to Yeoor.

@Ajay...Yes Rohit is one. Unfortunately he got his 5-speed RX 135 that day since his chambers were not completely ready.

Guys, each RD is unique amongst these. The brown one is an American spec RD, the blue one is an original HT and the most well maintained one, the RD bike is an original LT with all parts stock (unfortunately he had to change the mud guards to Rajdoot ones since the stock ones rusted), Sushil's bike has LT exhausts and the bike runs like a maniac, and mine, well, not the most pristine one but has Rajdoot on the tank. And yes, I did what Dinar wants to do. The bike was in horrible condition and picked it up for 20k. Built it from ground up...took a year, and proudly ride her around now since she is neck-and-neck with the others and I know every single thing about her.

@Dinar...Keep looking. You will get lucky some day and find a crappy RD for dirt cheap. I still have heard of RDs being sold for as less as 10k.

Solo bike pics according to introduction...

One common thing about them is they are all running on Kiran Bhide's TCi kit.