Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2008, 19:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

For a low mileage bike the price sounds good. What exactly is wrong with the chrome?
Old 1st September 2008, 15:43   #17
BHPian

Bad news guyes. i had only seen the pics of the bike, i went to see the bike yesterday for the first time. when i testdrove it i came to know that the engine was in a bad shape (My avenger is lot more better while riding).Also there was a hole in the one of the silencers causing bad firing. So i denied the deal.The thing that i want to be in good condition is engine.i am willing to spend on paint and crome.So if u get to know anyone seeling aquila pls let me know

Thanks

Hi guyes Is it true that Kinetic is gonna manufacture Aquila in India from next year?

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this.

Also please type in proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Thanks.

Last edited by Technocrat : 1st September 2008 at 16:10. Reason: See note in post
Old 1st September 2008, 18:14   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishekjp View Post
Hi guyes Is it true that Kinetic is gonna manufacture Aquila in India from next year?
Sorry to hear about the deal.
Do not intedn to make it worse, but i highly doubt Kinetic is going to start manafacturing the aquila in India anytime soon, just about nobody has heard of it either.

Here's a suggestion, why don't you lookout for a late 90s Honda steed 400, it would be certainly more reliable and powerful than the aquila, price would be around 2L for a well kept bike.

manson.
Old 1st September 2008, 19:11   #19
BHPian

My budget is only till Rs 1 L.I dont wanna spend more than that....I dont have rather..hah
Old 1st September 2008, 19:55   #20
BHPian

then better go for royal enfeild bullet range of motorbikes. That is best value for money in cruiser range
Old 9th September 2008, 20:29   #21
BHPian

Is Anyone selling their Aquila? Please let me know first...I stay at vasai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks