Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2008, 21:19   #1
BHPian

Need EXPERT for karizma

Hi Guys,
I would like to know about really good expert mechanics for the karizma,location preference would be in pune or mumbai....
I live in goa,however i am yet to come across a good mechanic out here,incase anybody does know hat would help too,i travel quite often to pune by bike and would be grateful for a really great mechanic to work on my bike.........

I managed to get the number of ruby auto electricals in banglore, i heard hes good in doing extra coil windings,however the telephone number that i have is no longer valid,,,anybody in banglore if you could just give me his working number i would be grateful for that aswell..

Thanks a tonne.
Old 8th September 2008, 12:27   #2
BANNED

From your post we really cant make out why you are looking for an expert mechanic? Extra coils winding?

The authorised service centre is your best bet. The Karizma is best handled by them.

I am in Bangalore but from Panaji.
Old 8th September 2008, 14:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

The contact# for Ruby Electricals: 9944138274
Contact person: Kennedy

I have not been to that place. So, cant give any review.
Had got this no. from Prajeep long back. You can check with him for the details.

- Jag
Old 8th September 2008, 19:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Hi Guys,
I would like to know about really good expert mechanics for the karizma,location preference would be in pune or mumbai....
I live in goa,however i am yet to come across a good mechanic out here,incase anybody does know hat would help too,i travel quite often to pune by bike and would be grateful for a really great mechanic to work on my bike.........

I managed to get the number of ruby auto electricals in banglore, i heard hes good in doing extra coil windings,however the telephone number that i have is no longer valid,,,anybody in banglore if you could just give me his working number i would be grateful for that aswell..

Thanks a tonne.
dude where in goa? One thing I should tell you is the head mechanic at Shree samarth verna is quite good know him for long time his name is anthony.I get my Zma serviced from him and am quite satisfied.
Old 8th September 2008, 20:00   #5
BHPian

@Spitfire
Well the guys at the authorised service do not really know how to tune this bike to perfection......for example the intial airscrew opening has to be minimum of 1-7/8turns from fully seated...however these guys just keep it at 1-1/2 turns which is the reason why it underperforms....i have been to both the service centres and they reall cant get rid of the flat spots that i experience...hence the need for a good mechanic,,,

@jaguar
I appreciate your help on the number of ruby auto electricals.will keep you posted if it connects......thanks a tonne

Guys from pune pls give in your views for good mechs

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks