Team-BHP - New Karizma on the cards?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   New Karizma on the cards? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/45510-new-karizma-cards.html)

I just saw an ad, where a Yellow Karizma jumps off a Helicopter - And the ad says - "Wait till Sep 12"

Does anyone know if Karizma FI or 250 is on the cards?

I think it would be interesting if Karizma bumps up the power with the FI version and does a major facelift. However, from the ad, the bike looked like the current one only.

Did anyone else see the ad?

Haven't seen the ad, but, one thing is for sure, HH needs a bike with some serious power to recapture the people's imagination. The old CBZ was the last HH that sold like hot cakes on launch. The CBZ XTreme, Achiever, etc. have been also rans. The Karizma sold because of its modern looks and price cuts. These days you hear people talking only about the P200 and R15.

I have seen the ad one hour back. The ad is much like a stunt session, than introducing a new product. Moreover, complete bike is shown in the ad, which is just normal Yellow Zma R. It doesnot seem to be a teaser for launch at all.

But, if really it is an upgrade to the existing Zma..., my fingers are corssed.:)

Interesting...
I hope it's not another 'R' version!

Did you notice any kind of new Stcikers or any thing on the Bike, i doubt that they would come with any good stuff. But due to the market need they should be out with some thing better when it comes to the engine. but sadly generally HH brings out some thing people dont expect out of them or may say what one expects out of them

i have seen this kind of threads for past 2-3 years and i am damn sure that they are not coming up with any new ZMA :Frustrati

honda is not bothered about HH in that segment and HH doesn't have RnD to do that :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahulkool (Post 971335)
i have seen this kind of threads for past 2-3 years and i am damn sure that they are not coming up with any new ZMA :Frustrati

honda is not bothered about HH in that segment and HH doesn't have RnD to do that :(

Actually they do have an rnd but that does not work on the Engine bit they just love to design some wacky tacky stickers and stick them to make varients like Passioin, Passion Plus, Passion On rocks and other stuff... so please before you make a state ment think about it. :D

Speculations
I wont utter a word until i see the damn thing in real
Sigh
Praying its not another sticker upgrade:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 971377)
Speculations
Sigh

Akshay, I do not see any special sticker job. The bike just looks our regular Yellow ZmaR. So, if at all it is a new Karizma, there must be some significant engine tweaking.

I still feel it may not be the new bike launch. May be just some event.

Yes the bike looked similar to the existing one. However while seeing the ad in my heart of hearts I was thinking " Oh god of all things on wheels, please let this be the perfect Q bike- something which looks like the regular Karizma but goes like stink" .

But I have a strong felling that the HH guys are going to outdo themselves this time around- they are going to put a largish sticker of an inline four on top of that stock engine:uncontrol.

It may be an all new version with enhanced and fresh stickers.

Aha! So I am not the only one who's all worked up about that ad! Yeah it looked ditto like the current yellow Zma R.
Anything to do with the Mtv Roadies? I 'd rather it was a Zma with a tweaked engine and fi!

HH at least give us a FI on the existing engineplease:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 971377)
Speculations
Sigh

WHat else can it be?? they are done with the R graphix, now its time for 'S' graphix! or maybe Karizma+ :D

Yes I've seen the ad too, the bike looks like the present ZMA R, I guess it's an FI upgrade only (maybe).

CHEERS,
G D