Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2008, 22:22   #1
Rai
BANNED

Enfield Bullet - Garage and insurance issue

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me/direct me to a Bullet Garage in Bangalore East, near ITPL or WhiteField Road or MarathaHalli area? Normally I take my Bullet to Teknik Motors in CMH Road. But now a days, those guys have too many customers with too little time. and I can see that in their Service

Also, my Bullet is a 1982 Model maintained in mint condition. But my Insurance has expired. Can somebody give me the contact details of a Agent in Bangalore who can do this?
Old 7th October 2008, 11:16   #2
BHPian

not really sure of someone near whitefield.
but, there are good ones near frazer town.
behind the bhartinagar police station and another one on nandidurga road

if ur insurance is lapsed, then u might have to take your bike for an inspection. mine is lapsed as well
Old 7th October 2008, 11:40   #3
kph
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Can somebody tell me/direct me to a Bullet Garage in Bangalore East, near ITPL or WhiteField Road or MarathaHalli area?
On the marathalli-whitefield road take left just before the flyover for kundanhalli gate. Do not climb the flyover. Inside the locality ask for bullet babu or bullet mechanic.
(I haven't met him. This is information from my friends)

Quote:
Also, my Bullet is a 1982 Model maintained in mint condition. But my Insurance has expired. Can somebody give me the contact details of a Agent in Bangalore who can do this?
Do you really need to do it through an agent?
The procedure is simple. You can directly go to any insurance office and take a new insurance.
They will do a an inspection since yours is expired, may charge you around Rs. 100 for that and will issue new policy. The entire procedure will not take more than 30 min.
Old 7th October 2008, 12:04   #4
BHPian

As rangan pionted out there is a person behind bharathinagar police station his garage name is muneer garage.
Old 7th October 2008, 13:37   #5
BHPian

Quote:
But my Insurance has expired. Can somebody give me the contact details of a Agent in Bangalore who can do this?
My insurance also expired. I just got a new policy! Its really simple and easy, not more than 30 mins. work. They will inspect the vehicle and charge you Rs. 100. Choose a good Insurance company, preferably with a branch located close to you. I prefer United Insurance Company, as the branch is close to my home, and they are quite prompt in dealing with customers. No need for any agents.
Old 7th October 2008, 22:01   #6
Rai
BANNED

Thanks for the Reply Guys

Hi All,
Thanks for the reply guys.
I will get the insurance done myself. I was worried abt insurance becuae mine is 1982 Bullet and I was thinking, these Insurance guys will always trouble when the Bike is Old, though the records are Neat & Clean.

Regarding Garage, All I need is Brake Shoe Replacement (Brake is making High Pitch Noise). I guess Old Bullets Brake is pathetic (in the Bangalore's Pathetic, senseless, Stop & Go Traffic). Brakes Need constant service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks