Team-BHP - Royal Enfield Classic 350 / 500 - Now on Sale
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Royal Enfield Classic 350 / 500 - Now on Sale (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/47093-royal-enfield-classic-350-500-now-sale.html)

Guys check this out in the RE website-

Bullet Classic - The Classic is Reborn

It's the new 500 Classic with the UCE engine. It's simply astounding!! Am just going over the specification- 18 inch wheels, better tyres, 27.xx bhp,..

Click over the colors and keep mouse there to view the bike. It's beautiful!!! Just needs whitewall tyres to retain the "period look".

Sadly not destined for India just yet.

When? Oh When???? Pleaseeeeeeeeee RE, Pretty Pleaseeeee....

WOW!!! :Shockked:
simply amazing...
i am a die-hard bullet classic fan.
i own an electra. but, this just too good.

my only complaint with RE is that they make seperate bikes for export and for INDIA. the ones that are exported are not available here.
thats a pity.

The silencer is only for offroad.
nowhere it is mentioned that its not available in india

This one is nice. I like..

....this is SWEET!!!! A perfect blend of classic contemporary looks and 'modern' technology.... they seem to have done away with the classic right-side gears though.... what is more interesting ,is that the bike claims to have the classic thump, inspite of the UCE construction and FI setup. (based on the fact that the TBTS UCE doesnt sound anything like the Bullet)

Thanks for the link!! Good thing to see first thing in the morning. Imagine riding to work on this baby! Long live RE.

OH boy this one looks sweet need to check out in person :)

Awesome awesome clap: ! One more item added to my wishlist!

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddy6980 (Post 1007088)
nowhere it is mentioned that its not available in india

Yeah. I also couldnt see it mentioned anywhere.

Any idea about the price tag?

WOW, looks great.

I am nostalgic about my dad's 1977 model bullet which we had to sell in 1994 to buy a HH CD 100 SS :Frustrati

Thiyags

Guys click on Contact Us button on top & you will see all the RE India contact details :)

Also the engine specs said it confirms to the Euro 3 norms due to EFI. If I am not wrong Euro is ahead of us in such compliance.

Wowie!:Shockked: That is drop-dead gorgeous!

I want!

This is one bike people have forgot to stop producing. drop dead awesome bike it is.

Ohh man!!! this is just awesome. it's even present on the indian website and i guess it will be there for the taking

I don't think this model is for sale in India at the moment! This is for the western market as usual. I like it.

Why do you say so Sankar? The contact details are all India based

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1007311)
Why do you say so Sankar? The contact details are all India based

The contact details have the address of RE factory (naturally), Media contact UK and Media Contact India. This i think has to do with the upcoming Intermot bike show.

The fine print saying "The Silencer featured here is optional accessory and meant for off-road use only" is typical for UK/US market.

Then It's is very typical of RE to launch better/high end products in UK and US before offering it to Indian customers. LB500, EFI350 and EFI500 were all offered in western markets before they were launched in India.

I very much doubt if they will launch it here in India. It might come here but may not at the moment.