Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aston.Martin (Post 1041134)
1981 Deluxe Model, run 32k, no modifications.

Only 32k done for a 1981:Shockked:!!!!!! Thats hard to hear!!

:thumbs upHello, Fellow Thumpers nice to see/meet some awesome Enfields and its proud owners, I ride a Electra 5S on which i haven't done much modifications on the engine. just got the seat done.I would like to join my fellow BULLETS for a trip.

Here are some snaps of my 5S. Owneng a bulloet really is special (all the Enfields) "I mean.!.!

hey varun !!! welcome cheers: . Did u have to meddle with the suspension for the seat. The space between the rear wheel and the bumper seems to a be more than usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1041716)
hey varun !!! welcome cheers: . Did u have to meddle with the suspension for the seat. The space between the rear wheel and the bumper seems to a be more than usual.

HI, No havnt done anyhing to the suspension as such.Infact i've had this same query by some of my friends back in kannur. do u think there is something wrong with the dynamics of the bike.It would be nice if you could help me on onething, which is the best suited handlebar for my ride.

I was not sure where to start modifying my new TBTS. But started getting ideas from the pictures you post. Thanks Guys!

Any one knows the rider club(s) in Coimbatore?

Thank you.

Thats a nice question,which reminds me "anybody here know about Enfield Clubs in north Kerala.?.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agbenny (Post 1041823)
I was not sure where to start modifying my new TBTS. But started getting ideas from the pictures you post. Thanks Guys!

Thank you.

Is there a reason u should be modifying your new TBTS,its stand's out as it is. By the way i havnt ridden a TBTS as of now,How is it ?.?

Quote:

Originally Posted by varunlaxman (Post 1041808)
HI, No havnt done anyhing to the suspension as such.Infact i've had this same query by some of my friends back in kannur. do u think there is something wrong with the dynamics of the bike.It would be nice if you could help me on onething, which is the best suited handlebar for my ride.

Handlebars depend upon your preference varun, your riding position how built you are etc... so really not able to suggest anything in particular as it varies from person to person. But generally an rd handlebar suits well with most people. Check that out if you feel this is uncomfortable.:)

agree:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1041862)
Handlebars depend upon your preference varun, your riding position how built you are etc... so really not able to suggest anything in particular as it varies from person to person. But generally an rd handlebar suits well with most people. Check that out if you feel this is uncomfortable.:)

Thanks for the handle Bar inputs,infact i was plannin to get an RD Bar.But i'm a bit worried eversince you pointed out that suspension thing.please: help me out on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by varunlaxman (Post 1041647)
Here are some snaps of my 5S. Owneng a bulloet really is special (all the Enfields) "I mean.!.!

Is that a Chetak seat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by varunlaxman (Post 1041893)
But i'm a bit worried eversince you pointed out that suspension thing.please: help me out on this.

Nothing wrong with the suspension. The gas type rear shockabsorbers are a little longer than the STD type suspension. The gap seems wide since there is no rear seat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agbenny (Post 1041823)

Check out Kovai Thumpers - Royal Enfield - Bulletinboard

Model : 1998
Purchased : 2006
Modifications : I have repainted the bike to Blue
Mileage : 40Km/L in city Limits and 30Km/L on Highways
Odo : 25k

Hi there, yup that is the seat taken straight out of the chethak.I still have some cosmetic treatment to do on the seat.!.! by the way any sort of ideas and toughts are welcome.

clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sumanth_mk (Post 1042015)
Model : 1998
Purchased : 2006
Modifications : I have repainted the bike to Blue
Mileage : 40Km/L in city Limits and 30Km/L on Highways
Odo : 25k

Nice neat job,especially the paint work and the seat.looks great.!.!