Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-13.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by praJEEP (Post 1109248)
Desi the first three snaps is that the bullet is too small for you or you are big in size for the bullet :D, Just kidding nice snaps.

hehe was wondering the same:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by praJEEP (Post 1109248)
Desi the first three snaps is that the bullet is too small for you or you are big in size for the bullet :D, Just kidding nice snaps.

Yes You are rite Prajeep, Actually even i was surprized. may be i was sittiing too uprite and also in the second one i am not wearing the jacket.

Though the pics are weird i would like to thank you all for looking at them. :P

Hi All,

I dont want to start a new thread, so am asking this here only.

How to keep my Bull's engine neat and clean from outside?? I have heard that wiping the engine with petrol once a week is a good practice??

Please provide your inputs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 1106671)
@MODS: please merge this post into the post above was unable to edit and add this photo.

Nicely taken? Who took the pics while you are riding and how, from a car?:)

This is my dad's an now partly my Bull..
'81 RE 350 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by agbenny (Post 1111471)
Nicely taken? Who took the pics while you are riding and how, from a car?:)

Taken by a friend on another bullet will be psoting some pics of that aswell.

Model : 97 machismo 350, bought used in 2002.

Mods : circa 2002.

Engine : Heavy crank, Custom made Air filter, Custom Goldstarish freeflow exhaust.

Ergo : Custom handlebar with heavy bar-ends, single seat.

Brakes : retro fitted RE front disk brakes

Lights: RE Lightning headlight on custom clamps, custom tail lamp ( any guesses?)

Tyres : 130/15 rear on slightly modified stock swingarm ( added in 2007)

Suspension : RE gas shocks ( added in 2007)

Performance : The heavy crank gives great thump; acceleration is better with the smaller rear tyre. Heavy bar-end weights considerably reduce vibrations at the grips. Almost open air filter makes great induction noise.

Ride :Used to be my only ride from 2002 for 5 years, have toured extensively in Kerala and Mumbai. Early this year in Chennai, an old man learning to drive in an Alto rammed into me and threw me off the bull. The bull did stop the Alto quite easily though. I escaped with a few stitches where the neutral lever punctured my ankle; was in shorts and bare head...Lucky! Havent rode much since! Waiting for inspiration to get going again...

spyking nice shot..

jose i liked the first 1.....very studio kind of shot hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 1106671)
@MODS: please merge this post into the post above was unable to edit and add this photo.

nice pics buddy, dont have a single picture of mine riding the bike. Will try and get someone to click one this weekend

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheshagiri (Post 1113141)
nice pics buddy, dont have a single picture of mine riding the bike. Will try and get someone to click one this weekend

Heylo sir jee, where have you been long time no see. how are your both the Bullets doing? and did you get me the seat that you promissed?

If you want we can do a photoshoot of your bike one day.

@ lohithrao : thanks :)

Hi fellas ,
Thought of joining this thread a way long before but was busy with work , Anyway here are the pics of my Bullet Electra. I brought this in October 30th 2006 , Well owning a bullet was my 1st dream in life and finally brought it with my hard earned money, was supposed to get it on my birthday i.e., on 21st October but due to RTO problems I had to take the delivery on 30th.Hope you guys like these pics of my 1st dream..
Though I have some minor problems with my bike I would not like to discuss now as I need to show some with pics.Will surely need some help from you experts there. cheers everyone..keep thumping..

looks wellkept vedagiri1983 , good looking machine.

Guys I have sold my bull and looking to buy a new one in Bangalore itself.

Heres one of mine, a 98 500 with a short exhaust and some bigger jets.