Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-21.html)

@SPS: Isn't that wind shield making making your handling a bit tougher? I guess it's somewhat heavy! That's the reason I didn't prefer that on my RE.

@Arun: Nice bike but didn't like the color though! You got the pictures with bike completed assembled?

@Ashok: Very well kept bike man. 60s look is always a good look!

hello Everyone, it's a joy to be a part of this community. i bought a bull on 26th june this year, here are some pics.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0150.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0151.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0152.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0153.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0154.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0155.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0156.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0158.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dscn0161.jpgstupid:

@ ?ushk@r, thanks !

Here are some pics of my friend's 1952 bullet.
This one is a beauty; wish I had clearer pictures.

Shan, your bike's looking beautiful.
I like that wide number plate.

BTW, the world will remember the day you bought your bull. That is the day when the King of Pop moonwalked away. :(

hi ! Thanks for the comment.

Infact i heard this news at the bullet showroom in haridwar, i am basically from dehradun, but as my uncle owns that brand store i bought the BULL from there.. :( , but i never realised till today, its sad for me too :(

These pics were taken during my coorg ride.

Hi folks.
Below are soem pics of my Birdie,a 2003 super tuned Thunderbird

Mods done so far:-
1. Upswept powder coated Goldstar
2. Custom Single seat(Coz no one supported me, when I paid for it)lol:
3. Dirt track Handle bar fr extra strength and support

Clocked just 40000 kms yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingaboysr (Post 1476107)
These pics were taken during my coorg ride.

Hey, cool bike, liked the seats very much, does the pillion sitter feel comfortable on long drives, I am planning on getting one, just wanna know your experience with respect to comfort with those seats.

Cheers, keep rocking !
Quote:

Originally Posted by sans (Post 1490953)
2. Custom Single seat(Coz no one supported me, when I paid for it)lol:

Hey Saruabh, the seat is good don't bother about others .. be your own, even liked the chromed mirrors very much, where are those from ? And the cover for the headlamp, man .. that's so thoughtful.

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretorian (Post 1491062)
Hey, cool bike, liked the seats very much, does the pillion sitter feel comfortable on long drives, I am planning on getting one, just wanna know your experience with respect to comfort with those seats.

Cheers, keep rocking !

Hey Saruabh, the seat is good don't bother about others .. be your own, even liked the chromed mirrors very much, where are those from ? And the cover for the headlamp, man .. that's so thoughtful.

Cheers.

I just got it frm my nearby auto parts dealer.Its easily available in Karol Bgah,New Delhi.
The Headlight cover is just a protection frm Dust and stones when I am doing off roading.

Sans @ very nice looking bike ,the seat looks cool.

The dirt type handle bar IMO does not quite suit the over all bullet image though, but that's subjective.

Question : In a Tbird can the tank mounting be lowered ? To make it more flattish as opposed it pointing a little upwards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretorian (Post 1491062)

Well my friend who sat at the back during the ride told me the pillion seat is pretty comfortable, they are also spring loaded.

Regarding the front seat I felt it comfortable but for a very very long ride( read non stop ride for more than 2 hours) I wish it were a bit more soft.

Another thing i would advice you is that take extra caution for you wallet in your back pocket for the split seat. My wallet popped out thrice from my pocket with this seat!!!!:Frustrati

Here's my 1983 STD 350cc Bull, Am looking to make some minor changes cosmetically.

I personally do not prefer the alloys, however when I bought the bike it came along with the alloys so will be riding along with them until I manage to have some excess funds after which I will be switching back to rims. :)
Since right now I would not be able to go for rims, I was planning on painitng the alloys "Matt Black".

Do let me know if it sounds good to go ahead with the paint job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingaboysr (Post 1493467)
Well my friend who sat at the back during the ride told me the pillion seat is pretty comfortable, they are also spring loaded.
Regarding the front seat I felt it comfortable but for a very very long ride( read non stop ride for more than 2 hours) I wish it were a bit more soft.

Ya thats right, the springs are the one's that got me attracted. I know the softness you are talking about, sometimes I used to pray for a bumper to come along, so that my behind gets a break :D. I wish we had more options to customize the seats. Anyone with sources on seats (softer ones) ?

Here is my 2009,July 18th MACH III(Machismo 350)
Just added new pair of Bosch FC4 Horn...
Friends,Can i add a halonix/phillips-60/55w without any modification with electricals?

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-1111.jpg

Here are the pics of my new bullet, hardly two weeks old