Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-15.html)

Good job, jeepster. I like the number-plate on the front mudguard!Typical retro look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1145684)
I like the number-plate on the front mudguard!Typical retro look.

thanks your reply.

the number plate is designed by myself by detailed study (copy:uncontrol) of various number plates seen on the net.

fabricated at local welder near my house, only 70 buck's:D for two number plates.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0107a.jpg

@Jeepster:This is never expected. :D .great job.and white wall tyres-Is it just a paint Job?

thats quite a job done jeepster , quite a good looking machine

guys these are some awesome looking bulls!!!! hats off for maintaining them pristine!!!
clap:

@jeepster: is the speedo connected to the front wheel or the back wheel?? and as deepclutch pointed are these real white walls or regular tires painted white? Anyways dude she is one head turner !!cheers:

Cheers

Ramesh

@ Jeepster - Good looking Bull you have there! I like the colour combo.

BTW : The tyres look like regular ones with painted whitewalls; good job though!

deepclutch
vikrut
ram.west

josepeter
thanks for reply's.

the speedo is at back but rear hub mechanism is modified to newer version,
because it is simple to remove. (in emergencies i.e. puncture )

the tyres are regular ones , painted white by myself just to check the look when i had free afternoon & after checking left it as it is.:D

cost till now is around 30k
changed parts
old type wheel drums,
old type seat,
old type paint scheme ,
old type monograms, (locally made)
old type number plates,
old type 12v open battery (new exide) ,
old type tail light, (now broken)
relocated h.t. coil,
white wall tyres (old),
total engine overhaul

new f/r shocks,
new tank (year old electra),
new electrical's ,
new old type handle+levers+ horn/h.light buttons
the horn/h.light buttons made of steel rs 7/- each:D

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0104a.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0119a.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0100a.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0102a.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img0120a.jpg

Jeepster: Where did u get your horn/headlight switch? If Im right u said it costed Rs. 7 each. These are originally from Jawa's. Can u get more of these? Please PM me if you can. Thank you.

hey jeepster, nice bike. But mate why is the ignition coil attached to the front part of the frame?? Any specific reason!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickoo (Post 1149157)
hey jeepster, nice bike. But mate why is the ignition coil attached to the front part of the frame?? Any specific reason!!

originally i was thinking to place it above c.b. point as it will resemble vintage generator's look but it was not simple so placed it there.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-00.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-01.jpg
Quote:

TuffRyder
Where did u get your horn/headlight switch? If Im right u said it costed Rs. 7 each. These are originally
from Jawa's. Can u get more of these
yes rs 7 /-, only few were there when i bought them , i will have to check their availability.
if available i will pm you :)

Rider Mania 2009 at Ooty.

Pics and a Travelogue: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...009-23one.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster (Post 1149442)
originally i was thinking to place it above c.b. point as it will resemble vintage generator's look but it was not simple so placed it there.

yes rs 7 /-, only few were there when i bought them , i will have to check their availability.
if available i will pm you :)

Please dont place it behind the cylinder. What u see in the pictures is the magdyno system. If u place the coils behind the cylinder U will just be blowing it up, there is too much heat generated. Also if there is some loose contact, U will get the shock of ur life and blow up all ur electricals.

Please check on those switches and PM me. It will be of great help. They are in demand here and Im restoring a few Jawas and will needs them. Thank you.

Just wanted to post some Pix of my bull

2000 December Machismo 350cc with 45k clicks on the odo. Delltorro Carb & Brembo Disc Brakes. Rear shocks changed to the new Gas Assisted dampers.

Mostly City drives with occasional Chennai=Bangalore=Chennai trips

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by maheshmenon (Post 1248756)
Just wanted to post some Pix of my bull

2000 December Machismo 350cc with 45k clicks on the odo. Delltorro Carb & Brembo Disc Brakes. Rear shocks changed to the new Gas Assisted dampers.

Mostly City drives with occasional Chennai=Bangalore=Chennai trips

Cheers

Hey mahesh nice ride!! How much did the brembo cost you ??

Hi Friends

Hope I am eligible on this thread !!

My 1969 175cc Villiers Royal Enfield Sherpa :)