Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-24.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1626989)
hey guys ,

Lovely looking Bulls you have there. What is the cost of the Windshield ?

The original RE Windshield cost above INR Rs.5000/-. Locally made ones are available. (Never go for the local ones, since it will be dangerous especially during a crash and the visibility will also deteriorate fast)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 1631959)
thanks @motorpsycho

Well, the shade is not exactly military color, and we have done her up in matte finish. when you park her close to a military bull, she looks different. stupid:

Hey this is a really good look. clap: How much did the paint job cost ? And what is the exact name of the shade ? Any special things to be done to maintain the look on this matte finish ?

Here's My Bullet 350 Std.

Replaced the original shocks with Gas filled ones, plus a handlebar from machismo, plus a dual horn.

and now have shifted to a smaller exhaust for that nice meatier thump.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-picture-011.jpg

These are the pics of my sept 09 TBTS
Mods planned for next year
Short bottle pipe - after 10k kms (around march 2010)
Repaint to either dupont night rod style silky matte black
OR Bossa Nova white a la Grande punto Lets see who wins
Cheers!!!:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashokrajagopal (Post 1633126)
Hey this is a really good look. clap: How much did the paint job cost ? And what is the exact name of the shade ? Any special things to be done to maintain the look on this matte finish ?

@ashok Obrigado :)

I dont know the name of the shade - My mech-friend picked up the shade for me. Since I got it done @ my mech-friends place, I got a subsidised price. No special things to keep the look, I just use a cotton cloth to clean the dust, and wash her onc ein a while. it has been more than a year, and the bike still looks same.

Here are a couple of pics which my friend and a budding photographer Vishesh clicked [ATTACH]All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_6958_bw.jpg[/ATTACH]

nice looking bike Sheshagiri, do you have any colour images?

Sheshagiri, lovely bar-end mirror. Where did you source it from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ?ushk@r (Post 1639331)
nice looking bike Sheshagiri, do you have any colour images?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 1639334)
Sheshagiri, lovely bar-end mirror. Where did you source it from?

+1 to both. I want to see colour photos and know where you got those mirrors from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlarrgMaster (Post 1411839)
Well thought I would make this my first post. So you can see my DIY bodges and mods...

Its an almost standard Bullet, except with a re-jetted carb, short silencer and light rockers. There are other odd little quirks with it, of my own doing. Such as the re-located oil breather thing with its own air filter which you can see on the right. The copper thing on the carb is a water guard, I had a problem when water got on the K&N 'style' filter.... the copper thing was actualy a cheese shaker.

Notice the rather large exhaust finn.... It had broken finns and I got it cheep, altered it to fit around the PAV blanker bolt.

Black logo'less points cover is the standard chrome one filled and painted.

I made the leather right side tool bag from bits of two old boots and a bit from a leather jacket... I also have a tool roll I made from another two old boots and some old belts. I might upload a pic of that later. Oh and other bits of the boot made the battery strap...

Notice the DIY chain oiler on the left side? Made from old fuel line parts and an old pot in the tool box.

Handle bars are pattern ones for a Norton, higher and I think a few inches wider.

Lastly, the number plate and tail light holder was made from part of an old plastic bulk head from a van and part of an old spot light bracket.

Its at 7110 Klms since new and the only fault is that there was a factor installed helicoil for one of the rocker studs. I've had the bike since new so I know it was the factory.

So what do you think? Oh and normaly it has a parcel rack on, but don't look so nice with it on.

Finally got to see your bike! Very interesting. What happened to the white sidewalls? By the way, how are you?

Hey Sheshagiri,

The bike looks good and the snaps show the potential of the photographer. As other members have stated the bar-end mirror looks handsome, a must have for cafe racers.

Regards

Pranav

Thanks all - Will post coloured pics soon.
The Bar ends are from Haclyon UK. A tad expensive but excellent quality

I don't know who the owner is but this bike was simply beautiful.
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img030.jpg
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img031.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sps (Post 1626977)
nice to see another machismo with a windshield. Is this a recent photo mate? If yes you have maintained your windshield well. Is that rear an 18 incher?

Sorry in the delay in replying. Yea this is a recent pic and i spend a lot of time waxing and polishing the windscreen and kept it to this condition till now. Thanks for the compliments!!!! And for the rear tyre, its not an 18 incher, its a 15 inch i guess , its the Eliminator rear.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1626989)
hey guys ,

Lovely looking Bulls you have there. What is the cost of the Windshield ?

Hi Ram

The cost of the windscreen for the RE store will e around Rs 5400/- approx.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradipk (Post 1627301)
Hey Raghu,

Nicely maintained bike. Where did you modded it for rear tyre & fender? Does it require swing arm alteration? Since very long I am planning to do it in my Thunderbird.

Will post photo of my bike as I need to find a good copy of it :)

Pradip.

Hi Pradip

Thank you for the compliments!!!!! I did the mods in Bangalore, but just for painting and fitting. But i sourced the parts from Victory Customs - Tricked out customs.

Yes the swing arm needs alteration. PM if you need more info.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by alter.e.go (Post 1631478)
Did you have to modify the swing arm to accommodate that fat rear tyre ?

Hi alter.e.go

Yes, the swing arm needs an alteration to accomodate the fat rear. But, its easy, i sourced the swing from the Victory Customs - Tricked out customs.

PM for any further info.

Cheers

Hey Raghu, any answer?please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradipk (Post 1627301)
Hey Raghu,

Nicely maintained bike. Where did you modded it for rear tyre & fender? Does it require swing arm alteration? Since very long I am planning to do it in my Thunderbird.

Will post photo of my bike as I need to find a good copy of it :)

Pradip.