Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-16.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1248872)
Hey mahesh nice ride!! How much did the brembo cost you ??

Actually picked her up in 2006 from a colleague. He had already installed them earlier. I only changed the rear shocks.

BTW I was planning to go for split seats (from Enfield) for the retro look, but I have noticed that they aren't too Popular looking at the various pix. Do you guys suggest it?

Cheers

Hi all,

Mine is one of the 'latest' std bulls in India :)

Plz help with modz :- Disc Brakes, Front shock, Rear gas shock, tubeless tyres.

here in mvpa ,I frequently see a Bullet Std(brand new) which got rear shocks like electra(gas shocks) and frontal disc brake.I thought ,current bullet std standard fitments are coming like this.guess I am wrong.

may not be the right thread to post this, but thought that its here that most bulleteers will see this piece of useful info....

am told that there is a company organized free check-up camp from the 20th to 26th of this month at a newly opened authorized service center somewhere in rajajinagar, bangalore. once i receive full details i shall put it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82rawath (Post 1248881)
Hi Friends

Hope I am eligible on this thread !!

My 1969 175cc Villiers Royal Enfield Sherpa :)

YOU ARE!

Nice to see this Sherpa. Do you have plan to restore it? Of already in good-running condition?

Quote:

Originally Posted by agbenny (Post 1254675)
YOU ARE!

Nice to see this Sherpa. Do you have plan to restore it? Of already in good-running condition?

Thanks Agbenny,

Yepm the first thing i do when i come back to Mumbai this year is get her young and boy o boy she has been talking so far whithout a hitch, by right i claim that can do an All India Tour in the condition as shown in the pictures clap:

Here is a snap of my bike.
Its a Nov 2006 Electra has clocked 28k kms till date.

Here is snap of my bike

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild (Post 1255664)
Here is a snap of my bike.
Its a Nov 2006 Electra has clocked 28k kms till date.

Whoa !!!! Take a look at that Roots Horn :Shockked:

[quote=maheshmenon;1257834]Whoa !!!! Take a look at that Roots Horn :Shockked:[/quote

I Know, but they are worth every penny spent. The oem horn on the bike was a real joke, i had a hard time overtaking and with people cutting lanes.

Now thats history and with this horn i have moved mountains :D

And this is my '92 Standard Bullet 350. Ignore the silly Electra sticker that was put by the previous owner. Needs some chroming, but runs well alright =)

You should have kept the "Are You Eperienced" plate.

What did it mean anyways?

^^ I didn't remove it. The last pic is the most recent one with the mudguard numberplate, changed crash guards and the saree guard gone. "Are you experienced" I picked off one of my favorite Jimi Hendrix album. It also has its reference to certain entheogenic activities not worth posting on a public forum. Hence, the psychedelic font ;-) The last line of the song by the same name pretty much sums it up.

Finally glad to be a part of this Virtual family & happy posting for the first time...clap:

Its been almost 6 months since I have been religiously following this thread and it was each one of you who inspired me to make sure I join the party...

After hunting for nearly 3 months I finally got my hands on this 1979 Bull, which I have picked up from a condition which was not worth even showing to any of my family members... After showing them the bike once done my parents could not believe it that this was a 30yr old baby...

Thanks to a Merzi (A parsi frnd from Andheri for helping me get this done and for a result that gets people make me pull over to shoot questions only after seeing the # plate...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 1039677)
2 Avatars of my 2005 Machismo :

With the Goldstar seat and OE silencer
Attachment 66371

With the Cafe Seat and Goldstar silencer
Attachment 66370

Hi Avatars where in mumbai you get these number plates done thet are small sized embossing type and thet are cool.