Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-23.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mileeater (Post 1547022)
How many of you are planning to head to Goa for Rider Mania in November? I might be riding from Mumbai on Nov 15th - how about you guys?
Can we try and ride together? Plan a common starting point, etc?

I am fairly new here - perhaps the Team-BHP Mumbai community can help me?

Wish I could come,
Lets see who all are coming though, mean while I shall try to shuffle my work and try to make it for the Rider mania.
Ride safe.

Couple of pics of my decade old darling!

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02097.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02100.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02101.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02102.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02105.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc02106.jpg

Year of Purchase - 2004
Model - Electra 2004
KMs done - 20XXX
Average Milage - 32 Km/Litre
Modification - Short Bottle Silencer, Two piece retro seat (discarded and reverted back to original)
Breakdown/ Puncture - None
Longest Ride - Bangalore to Mysore (2005)

I used the bullet as my primary ride till I was in Bangalore, mid of 2007. Since after moving to Mumbai, it has become more of a weekend joyrider.

some pics of "Dougie", my 2004 model AVL.

My 1975 Standard 350 which i had to sell because i was going for a CI500.
Unfortunately the guy from whom i was going to buy the CI500, backed out from the deal because he got a higher price for his 500. He apologised and returned double the token amount of what had been paid, but it was too late as i had already sold my Standard 350. Uploading some pictures, not exactly in the best of cosmetic condition due to rains.

Awesome thread, love the display of the bulls by T-BHP members. Here my ride, its a Machismo 2006 with a RE windscreen, goldie, fat rear tyre/fender and mod tail lamp. No performance mods as yet.

Check the photos and enjoy.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu4222 (Post 1624897)
Awesome thread, love the display of the bulls by T-BHP members. Here my ride, its a Machismo 2006 with a RE windscreen, goldie, fat rear tyre/fender and mod tail lamp. No performance mods as yet.

nice to see another machismo with a windshield. Is this a recent photo mate? If yes you have maintained your windshield well. Is that rear an 18 incher?

hey guys ,

Lovely looking Bulls you have there. What is the cost of the Windshield ?

Lovely set of Bulls in the thred.

here is one of my rides: Letty, the pretty lady.

Quote:

Here my ride, its a Machismo 2006 with a RE windscreen, goldie, fat rear tyre/fender and mod tail lamp.

Hey Raghu,

Nicely maintained bike. Where did you modded it for rear tyre & fender? Does it require swing arm alteration? Since very long I am planning to do it in my Thunderbird.

Will post photo of my bike as I need to find a good copy of it :)

Pradip.

:OT Here is the link to Minda OE price list for Indian two wheelers parts including Royal Enfield models. http://www.mindaautocare.com/two_wheeler.pdf. Couldn't find a better thread to post it.

@Mods- pls move if not suitable here.
-BJ

here's mine.

he he ..I wish. Made this cafe-racer mock on ms-paint..

looks pretty good though

Quote:

Did you have to modify the swing arm to accommodate that fat rear tyre ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 1627066)
Lovely set of Bulls in the thred.

here is one of my rides: Letty, the pretty lady.

Love the colour of your bike TEH :thumbs up, isn't military colour not allowed for civilian use?

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 1631588)
Love the colour of your bike TEH :thumbs up, isn't military colour not allowed for civilian use?

thanks @motorpsycho

Well, the shade is not exactly military color, and we have done her up in matte finish. when you park her close to a military bull, she looks different. stupid: