Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-20.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RVD (Post 1430256)

@Ram.West, Thanks for your comments. Actually, I have changed the battery only a month back and all the lights and horn work pretty fine. The battery seems ok. If I start riding the bike and then switch on the head light then it is ok, but when the bike is in stand still( slight revving) and the light is turned on, the bike switches off.

I guess the problem would be with the Rectifier. And it is not charging the battery properly. My 2 cents. One of my friends had the same problem and the problem was rooted out to the Rectifier.

@jeeva: Cool Bike there buddy. What is the rubber thing at the end of the muffler?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreaseMonk (Post 1430946)
Another good reason to clean your bike before giving it for service is that the mechanic knows that you care for your bike and knows that if he does a half-assed job, he will get a earful from you later.

I never thought this way, Brilliant. I will do the same from now on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeva (Post 1430989)
Hi all,

This is my '91 Standard 350.

It Looks still young and energetic! BTW, What is in the end of the silencer, I believe that (black) overlay can prevent the tail from rusting. Where did you get it, and what is its name?

It Looks still young and energetic! BTW, What is in the end of the silencer, I believe that (black) overlay can prevent the tail from rusting. Where did you get it, and what is its name?[/quote]

Thanks buddy.
Yeah, it prevents the tail from rusting and supposedly adds a little more to the thump.
Its actually the goold old Yezdi's silencer rubber connector: the one which is put on the spot where the silencer bend joins the muffler/end pipe, to prevent exhaust leaking.

[quote=ram.west;1431029]I guess the problem would be with the Rectifier. And it is not charging the battery properly. My 2 cents. One of my friends had the same problem and the problem was rooted out to the Rectifier.

I did not think of the rectifier as being the problem till now. I will probably get it checked and see if it helps though what is surprising is that the battery shows constant charge. I will get it checked nonetheless. Thanks ram.west

Rahul

Good to see a lot of machismos here.
It is quite difficult to spot one in my hometown though. Interesting to note that, not many mods are done in the machismo.

here is a recent pic of my machismo - 2006 model. Done 26k of pure bulletting fun. My daily ride

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-mybull2.jpg

Here is my std 350 CI from 90s.
Exterior modelled like 60s.
I am new with bullets, bought this one in Jul09. Mods were done by previous owner ( he really knew what he was doin :)).

My bullet electra - 2000 model

I am looking for a second hand CI 500 CC, please help me guys!

Almost Stock ... except the 55/60W Halonix Headlight and Backrest .. has run 4600 Kms in 2 years ...

guys those are some beautiful enfields.......sigh i can just spend time looking at this page and wouldnt know when the time would fly by.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashokrajagopal (Post 1455125)
Here is my std 350 CI from 90s.
Exterior modelled like 60s.
I am new with bullets, bought this one in Jul09. Mods were done by previous owner ( he really knew what he was doin :)).

Hi Ashok, unfortunately the pictures you uploaded aren't showing up. Reason : The file names (of pictures) are way too long. Could you suitably name the pictures and upload again? Thanks

came across this at a garage in shivajinagar,Bangalore... quite long back.. but thought worth sharing here....

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0074.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0076.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0078.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0081.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0082.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0084.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0085.jpg

--Arun

Here's my Tbird...Have had it for 4 years now but last two years its been vying for attention with my Safari...No clear winners so far :)

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-tbird.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-tbird_1.jpg

Cheers AVR

Quote:

Originally Posted by junkishya (Post 1457804)
Almost Stock ... except the 55/60W Halonix Headlight and Backrest .. has run 4600 Kms in 2 years ...

Your bike looks fantastic, but why only 4600 kms in 2 yrs?

Hi Bullet fans: here is mine: before and after. It is a 1991 Enfield Bullet 350. Early this year, I had it 'Thunderbird-ized'. The Electra tank has been taken out for long-term storage. I asked my mech to somehow retain the amp meter, and he did so. I've always wanted this look, as opposed to the classic look: I guess it is a matter of taste. Sorry, these are the only pictures I have. The alloy wheels are ugly, I agree: but the main reason they are on is because they do not rust. The bike's total mileage so far is 21,000km: I've owned it since new, but have been away from home for a long time. My parents refer to it as My White Elephant, or sometimes as Airawat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1460910)
Hi Ashok, unfortunately the pictures you uploaded aren't showing up. Reason : The file names (of pictures) are way too long. Could you suitably name the pictures and upload again? Thanks

GTO, thanks for pointing out.
Was wondering why it never came up --- uploading the pics again here.

This thread is a marvel. :) I cant stop browsing thru the pics over and over.