Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-25.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradipk (Post 1649756)
Hey Raghu, any answer?please:

Hi Pradip

I did answer, probably still to be cleared by the mods, but here you go ....

The mods for painting and fitting happened in Bangalore, but the parts like the swingarm and the fat rear fender were sourced from New Delhi.

PM me for my number or more info.

Cheers

Some off roading fun with my bird

Quote:

Originally Posted by sps (Post 1435508)
Good to see a lot of machismos here.
It is quite difficult to spot one in my hometown though. Interesting to note that, not many mods are done in the machismo.

here is a recent pic of my machismo - 2006 model. Done 26k of pure bulletting fun. My daily ride

Attachment 175690

Hi SPS

Nice to see yours with the windscreen too.... I a couple of questions for you-

Q) How old is your windsreen?
Q) How do you maitain it for your daily use of the bike?
Q) Are there a lot of airline scratches on it, making it difficult for you to ride around during the nights?
Q) Have you put a transparent Sun film on it for protection?

And these are my machines, without much write up let the pics do the talking..

@82rawath nice one, mate - the first one looks exactly like an army bull :) neat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu4222 (Post 1654447)
Hi SPS

Nice to see yours with the windscreen too.... I a couple of questions for you-

My answers in bold

Q) How old is your windsreen?
3 years

Q) How do you maitain it for your daily use of the bike?
Washes it with carwash atleast once a week, uses a jet of water to rinse it off rather than any cloth and leave it to dry

Q) Are there a lot of airline scratches on it, making it difficult for you to ride around during the nights?
Yes there are scratches, got it mostly after periodic service (even though I insist the washing fellow not to wash the windshield he does it promptly). The flies/dust etc during a high speed cruise also contribute the scratches.
I am now used to watching the road ahead over the windshield. Only when it rains at night, riding is difficult, because I feel like there is a big shining wall in front of me.

Q) Have you put a transparent Sun film on it for protection?
I did not put sun film, due to lack of good installers around and those sunfilm bubbles could add to the poor visibility. Also I did not see any sunfilm which gives 100% visibility

Nice bikes 82rawath, this army type paint scheme looks great, all body parts painted in one color.

Regards

Pranav

done this mod. jus for the apealling looks.No mod is there in engine........
this is feb 2009 bullet 350.
with putting jus alloy wheels on place and short empty silencer for metier thump.
and with dual horns.till date done 9000 Km
nice 2 ride.but needs xtreem care........
Now replaced the handle with a yamaha 350 stock handle bar.

some pics of my 1959 bullet, has some very rare parts and original parts on it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheshagiri (Post 1657258)

Hey mate,
I saw your bull a few days ago at Khajanchi,Karol Bagh.You got ur seats made.I must say that u have maintained it very well.I was amazed to see most of the stuff was still original.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sans (Post 1658338)
Hey mate,
I saw your bull a few days ago at Khajanchi,Karol Bagh.You got ur seats made.I must say that u have maintained it very well.I was amazed to see most of the stuff was still original.

look at the meter done only 666.
is it the true reading.
its un believable for the 1959 bullet.........

Quote:

That's a real treasure & treat as well. :thumbs upboss. Never knew oldies had so many cosmetic differences along with techs. Love that Casquette. I see two cables from front brake lever, Is it a double sided drum & stock?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rennjit (Post 1659946)
That's a real treasure & treat as well. :thumbs upboss. Never knew oldies had so many cosmetic differences along with techs. Love that Casquette. I see two cables from front brake lever, Is it a double sided drum & stock?

Thanks for the appreciation, Yes - it is a double sided brake and was an optional fitment in 1959. costed a lot and hence not opted by many
Casqueete is actually that from a british bullet. Again very rare and I just love the look of it

Quote:

Awesome dude. Simply Vintage. The speedometer is simply great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manurana555 (Post 1659604)
look at the meter done only 666.
is it the true reading.
its un believable for the 1959 bullet.........

it is actually 6667 miles since I rebuilt the bike. I had reset the speedo to "0" when I got it rebuilt.