Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-22.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ?ushk@r (Post 1463438)
@SPS: Isn't that wind shield making making your handling a bit tougher? I guess it's somewhat heavy! That's the reason I didn't prefer that on my RE.

sorry for the delayed reply.
The wind shield is not making the handling tougher.
The only problem is that, at nights, if its raining, the water droplets in the windshield will be shining because of the lights of oncoming traffic making it difficult to see through the windshield. Wished if it had a wiper!!.

Otherwise it is perfectly Ok.

She is less than five and expert at tappets.

That requires a standing clap:.
I bet she'd preserve that bike till she gets a DL.

Wow, What a delight to see :-)

Here's My Thunderbird'09 ,still registration pending .Planning to change bulbs to more powerful ones and also horns any suggestions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm_arjuna (Post 1527653)
Here's My Thunderbird'09 ,still registration pending .Planning to change bulbs to more powerful ones and also horns any suggestions.

Looks beautiful, I am waiting for my TBTS to be delivered next week.
Horn - Roots Megasonic will be good, costs around 1200/-(Kerala)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj96 (Post 1524935)
She is less than five and expert at tappets.

Kudos to you, her eyes carry more confidence than my mechanic.

After a long waiting, got the delivery of my TBTS yesterday (Oct-19). Really emnjoyed my ride, its a real eye catcher.

My tbts 2009.I created a new topic to show these pics ! arghhh,I am sorry.

Here are a few pics of my RE Electra 4S. Having fun for now, but planning to upgrade to a 500 soon. Pics were taken on the way to Amby valley, on a sunday morning ride with fellow Team bhpians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chintan15 (Post 1544092)
Here are a few pics of my RE Electra 4S. Having fun for now, but planning to upgrade to a 500 soon. Pics were taken on the way to Amby valley, on a sunday morning ride with fellow Team bhpians.

Hello Chintan,

Nice ride there mate, I liked the seat you have on your steed (looks comfortable).

It would be great if you could help me with the place you got it done from and also give me a ball park of much it cost you, as I am looking for something similar on my current ride (1983 Std 350) as the existing seat is a little uncomfortable for my dad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantrig (Post 1544357)
Hello Chintan,

Nice ride there mate, I liked the seat you have on your steed (looks comfortable).

It would be great if you could help me with the place you got it done from and also give me a ball park of much it cost you, as I am looking for something similar on my current ride (1983 Std 350) as the existing seat is a little uncomfortable for my dad.

Hey,
The seat is ultra comfortable, and the guy who has crafted it specializes in custom made seats, you might want to take your dad along so that he can make a perfect seat for him.
His name is Imran and is located on the western express highway just below the Andheri Flyover I have sent a P.M to you. just call him & visit.

Its always a pleasure to help fellow members.
Take care & ride safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chintan15 (Post 1545589)
Hey,
The seat is ultra comfortable, and the guy who has crafted it specializes in custom made seats, you might want to take your dad along so that he can make a perfect seat for him.
His name is Imran and is located on the western express highway just below the Andheri Flyover I have sent a P.M to you. just call him & visit.

Its always a pleasure to help fellow members.
Take care & ride safe.

Thank you sir, I am obliged. :)

Hi guys

Please see my sawari as well. It has done almost 60,000 kms. It is 350 cc Electra. I purchased this in 2001. Since 2007 I have not been riding this much because I have added a car to my family and secondly my present office is at a walking distance from my house. But, I do make sure to maintain it.

How many of you are planning to head to Goa for Rider Mania in November? I might be riding from Mumbai on Nov 15th - how about you guys?
Can we try and ride together? Plan a common starting point, etc?

I am fairly new here - perhaps the Team-BHP Mumbai community can help me?