Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-63.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karizma9292 (Post 2499242)

Beautifully done up man, which garage did the restoration for you and how much was the damage ?

Found this neatly done Bobber by Sergey Egorov. The Bike has been Built in Nepal. Find the details here.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_hero.jpeg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_seat1.jpeg

Comfortable West-Eagle solo seat has a suspension with the hydraulic mini shock.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_engine.jpeg

The standard RE carburetor was upgraded to 26mm Amal MK1 concentric carburetor (specially ordered from UK) with S&B performance filter

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_double.jpeg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_front_bars.jpeg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield_outlaw_owner.jpeg

Name:  enfield_rear.png
Views: 8709
Size:  523.0 KB

Cheers!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2522670)
Found this neatly done Bobber by Sergey Egorov. The Bike has been Built in Nepal. Find the details here.

Attachment 747431

Attachment 747433

Comfortable West-Eagle solo seat has a suspension with the hydraulic mini shock.

Attachment 747429

The standard RE carburetor was upgraded to 26mm Amal MK1 concentric carburetor (specially ordered from UK) with S&B performance filter

Attachment 747428

Attachment 747430

Attachment 747432

Attachment 747441

Cheers!!

Wow!! simply superb. I bet by far the best looking bullet I have ever seen in my life. Love it to the core. These picture have ignited the dream of doing a similar bike, will begin the process this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2522672)
Wow!! simply superb. I bet by far the best looking bullet I have ever seen in my life. Love it to the core. These picture have ignited the dream of doing a similar bike, will begin the process this week.

Metric Chopper and Bobbers are fast catching up, I am member of a small FB group called Bikermetric dedicated to bobbing metric bikes. The type of work showcased by the members is amazing. And most of the work is done out of there garages by themselves.

Best of luck with your project!!

Cheers!
MP

Teaser...

My LB (I call her Wolverine) has recently undergone a change after 9 month of rest. Will post the final pics later :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttleking (Post 2523272)
Teaser...

My LB (I call her Wolverine) has recently undergone a change after 9 month of rest. Will post the final pics later :)

The bike looks awesome. If you can post how these mods were carried out than it would be a great help as i am thinking of doin similar mod for my TB (especially the rear mud guard).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky_1605 (Post 2523657)
The bike looks awesome. If you can post how these mods were carried out than it would be a great help as i am thinking of doin similar mod for my TB (especially the rear mud guard).

Sure Ricky, i will share the details with pics.

Quote:

Hey Karizma,

Thats a nice colour. Have you been stopped by police for the use of this shade. The law prohibits the use of military green, which yours is not, so the question is do the police differentiate or stop you nevertheless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by click (Post 2523718)
Hey Karizma,

Thats a nice colour. Have you been stopped by police for the use of this shade. The law prohibits the use of military green, which yours is not, so the question is do the police differentiate or stop you nevertheless.

I have never been stopped by the police for the colour shade , as far as i know the police can differentiate . Anyways my bullet now again has gone for a colour change as my bro did not like it . Pics soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttleking (Post 2523272)
Teaser...

Looks great, reminds me of the Gander Mountain bike by OCC. More pics from other angles please.

MP

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2524377)
Looks great, reminds me of the Gander Mountain bike by OCC. More pics from other angles please.

MP

Sure pro, she has gone for some more repairs. Will post the detail pics soon.

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I am planning to take a jump for a Bullet, will be going for a 2 wheeler after almost 14 years.

All suggestions and do's donts will be appreciated

Quote:

My 1973 Bullet

What a condition :Shockked:, you must be really in love with it clap:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_upreti (Post 2543241)
What a condition :Shockked:, you must be really in love with it clap:.

Thanks buddy , of course im in love with my bullet . Infact i have never heard of a bulleteer loosing love or interest with his bullet:) .

Good to know you are going in for a bullet , my say is go for it and you yourself will fall in love with your bullet .

Some pictures from a recent ride. Sore glutes aside, enjoyed the scenery and the time off from routine.

My 1973 bullet's latest avatar .
Pic 1 : this is how it looked a month ago
Pic 2 : this is how it looks now clap:

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_20110903_143926.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_20111023_113425.jpg