Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-62.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2456537)
Not sure about the carb, Its a bell mouth intake. No much info is available on the net.

Thats an AMAL Concentric 932

One of the best looking RE Cafe racer out there "The Badger" , Built by cycleicons as a project bike, this is the same team behind the ACE Fireball kit.
Apparently it's called the "Rat cafe style".

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-royalenfieldbullet1.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-royalenfieldbullet.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-royalenfieldbullet4.jpg

Find the build log here .

MP

Amazing, fantastic, awesome ! I am loving it. I have not blinked my eyes for more than 10 min and was just loving this bike, this is even better than being a Bullet. My future project lol:

Not nearly as awesome as the Ace Badger but I'm throughly enjoying my 2011 Royal Enfield G5 Deluxe (Black and chrome).

This photo was taken at the Arizona Biltmore which is the home of the Wrigley Mansion (built in 1931 by chewing gum mogul William Wrigley, Jr.).
The G5 does not have its wind screen mounted when I took the picture.

As I mentioned in another post my new Royal Enfield UCE now has over 1600 miles (2500 + Km) on it and the only problem I've had with it is two burned out light bulbs.
I've ridden it at speeds up to 121 km/hr and it is very stable with enough throttle left for more. :)

Ride safely. :)
Jim

Arizona,

Thats a great photo of a classy looking bike! Congratulations:-)

Thank you. :)

You might notice I bought a Royal Enfield decal and added it to the rear of my helmet.

I wouldn't want the people behind me to think I was riding a old BSA or a Matchless. :D

Here is my brother's RETB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by john doe (Post 2425886)
This is the photo of the 2 bullets that I owned just before I left India. The left one is a 1984, that my wife and I did some work on, but as you can see, it was not too well done.

The other one is a 1981, which was professionally done by Kunal Bike Works in Pune. Terrific bike , looks and performance wise.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Now that I am back in Pune, the first thing I did was look for a 2nd hand Enfield. I looked at some online ads for Bullets, nothing seemed interesting or reasonable.
Then Kunal from Kunal Bike works told me that he knew someone who had an Enfield for sale, except it was not a Bullet, but a Lightning 535. I asked him if he liked the bike. He said that it used to be him own bike, which he sold to it's present owner. Now the owner had moved on to other rides so wanted to sell his. It needed some engine work, thankfully no piston block change was warranted ( no parts available for that ).

It made life very difficult initially since it was very unreliable with a bunch of electrical problems. Since the last month, it is finally working like a Swiss clock. I am so confident of its reliability, I routinely cut the engine at long traffic lights, kicking it on when 5 secs are left on 'red'.

Off topic, I might be the shortest and lightest rider of Enfields, at least on this forum clap: I am a little above 5'4" .

Guys,Do the RE showrooms stock short bottle silencer for sale?, planning to get it for replacing the Goldie in my Electra.

or any other place in Bangalore where i can get it ?

@Bulzire :Short bottles available at RE spares and cost around 1.1K

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulZire (Post 2495046)
Guys,Do the RE showrooms stock short bottle silencer for sale?, planning to get it for replacing the Goldie in my Electra.

or any other place in Bangalore where i can get it ?

Hey just for my info, any reason why you are replacing the goldie?? I am actually planning to get a goldie since long for my Electra 5s.

Would love to understand the reason for the change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2495732)
Hey just for my info, any reason why you are replacing the goldie?? I am actually planning to get a goldie since long for my Electra 5s.

Would love to understand the reason for the change.

I like the Goldie and No specific reason to change, My BIL is actually looking for a goldie for his STD 350 . Thought i will give him my goldie and get a short bottle for my Electra.

Had driven with Goldie for last 2 years and it is really good, No Fuss. Now just a change and may be i will go back to Goldie after some days.:thumbs up

I know you people in India don't have the small 5 3/4 inch headlight like I do on my G5 Deluxe but it is basically installed in the standard caskette with a wide chrome ring around it.

This ring has a fairly large front face which looks out of place to me.
It looked like....a wide flat chrome face with a small headlight installed in the middle of it so I decided to try to improve its appearance by painting it black.

The photo shows the final results which I think helps the light stand out.

My 1973 Bullet

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_20110903_143926.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_20110903_143903.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by karizma9292 (Post 2499242)

You have a unique and wonderful taste man, I always like the way you modified your Gypsy and OHC. And now a Bullet, keep going