Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-59.html)

Of the other forums I read, a photo of Enfield on the ADVrider dot com forum had fascinated me, after a little search I found the RR and the link to the pics. Scroll through the pics they are Pure Awesome.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-image00009.jpg

you can see the rest of his pics on his site here

His RR here

Thanks for sharing the link to a wonderful travelogue. One thing that hurts me is they dont have crash guards in both the bullets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulZire (Post 2401233)
Thanks for sharing the link to a wonderful travelogue. One thing that hurts me is they dont have crash guards in both the bullets.

By crash gaurds do you mean 'engine protector' during a crash or a full fledged cage for human protection?

I Meant something like in the pic,
I don't understand what do you mean by 'full fledged cage for human protection' is there anything like this ? if so can you please post a pic of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulZire (Post 2401418)
I Meant something like in the pic,
I don't understand what do you mean by 'full fledged cage for human protection' is there anything like this ? if so can you please post a pic of it?

Won't this crash-guard just crumble at those bends and your legs could get stuck within it?
I prefer a flat crash guard or just a horizontal bar than this fancy one that you've posted.
Cheers,
Deepak

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 2401449)
Won't this crash-guard just crumble at those bends and your legs could get stuck within it?
I prefer a flat crash guard or just a horizontal bar than this fancy one that you've posted.
Cheers,
Deepak

You are correct, but i was just intended to say that they should use any crash guard to save them on their fall and not particularly the one in pic.

My CL 500 is running in, hope to finish it soon and take it for a long ride. Maybe Kodai, anybody interested in joining ? Only Bachelors and Married bachelors ;-)

drJones, your Classic 500's looks wicked! clap: I love the way you have done the front mud gaurd, the emblem on the rear end and its clean look. What is that emblem bythe way? and where did you get that done?

dr Jones congrats on the Bike! It looks great. BTW is it your Prowler there in the pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2400967)
Of the other forums I read, a photo of Enfield on the ADVrider dot com forum had fascinated me, after a little search I found the RR and the link to the pics. Scroll through the pics they are Pure Awesome.

you can see the rest of his pics on his site here

His RR here

HER pics! HER RR! Karin is a Gurrl... on a RE500...Wow!clap:

Thanks a lot mTorque, you got to see the website ' royalenfieldzone.com '.The person I contact is Mr.Mukesh Chawla, you can refer my name too. Its just got everything a RE needs. Just order/deposit the cash and it will be delivered to your door step. Avoid the RV mirrors, I got one for 6500 :-( and it was too small. Rest is fine.
Yes Madhkris, you got it spot on, its the Prowler.

Sorry for digressing from "Your Pics" to pics off the net.

Wannabe-choppers.de have modded a RE Bullet into a Chopper(not sure if this one can be called one) looks more like a old school cafe Racer.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield2.jpg

Really love what they have done with the gear and clutch levers.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-enfield9.jpg

Cheers!

^^^This type of levers are inefficient in no matter of time. Excess play in the pivot point reduces the leverage.

BTW modification looks pretty simple & cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2412701)
Wannabe-choppers.de have modded a RE Bullet into a Chopper(not sure if this one can be called one) looks more like a old school cafe Racer.

I was never a fan of modded bullets. Its probably the old school thoughts.:)
They have lend the much needed character to the mod job, yet kept it simple. Loved the levers.

This bike just looks raw, love the looks completely.
I can see there is no air filter, isn't this going to harm the engine?