Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-64.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karizma9292 (Post 2560945)
My 1973 bullet's latest avatar .
Pic 1 : this is how it looked a month ago
Pic 2 : this is how it looks now clap:

Nice bike. I like the looks in the first pic. but both are good
cheers!

Nice looks, in fact both the pictures look great, you could have retained black rims on this new color it would enhance the look however great effort, front mud guard and number plate reminds me of military machless, nice exhaust dome, how does it sound ? try for the double cam front break drum as it is rust free because it is all aluminium and gives better breaking.

my new bull desert storm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2561030)
nice exhaust dome, how does it sound ? try for the double cam front break drum as it is rust free because it is all aluminium and gives better breaking.

@chanu I think these drums are Aluminum housing too.

@karizma9292 where are these mucguards and exhaust from? Bangalore or they came with the bike? They look great

AshRoy - That is a brilliant looking bike. Just feel like riding it at the break of dawn and take pictures at a nice location.

Sorry just fantasized about your bike

Quote:

Originally Posted by deutscheafrikar (Post 2561115)
@chanu I think these drums are Aluminum housing too.

@karizma9292 where are these mucguards and exhaust from? Bangalore or they came with the bike? They look great

No the green bullet has the iron single cam drum which get rusted in the middle below the spoke head mostly, braking is not effective, I am talking about the brake drum which came after these, initially they were only on 500cc bikes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2561518)
No the green bullet has the iron single cam drum which get rusted in the middle below the spoke head mostly, braking is not effective, I am talking about the brake drum which came after these, initially they were only on 500cc bikes.

Ahaa okay. I figured it now. That these are the cast iron drum with two half width brake shoes, one leading and the other trailing. The Aluminium ones have better braking cos they are full width shoes with two cams hence both shoes are leading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashroy_6 (Post 2561053)

Hey congrates for your new bull. No words to explain beauty. By the way what's OTR and how much was waiting period?

Thanks,
Pradip.

Thanks buddy. Well i guess i was lucky, picked it on the same day it was launched(29th sep) cash down. Well it is 1.55 lakhs change in Hyderabad.

My newly acquired STD 350 to accompany my Electra :)
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_2719.jpg
My Electra, Now in hands of my BIL.
I had posted this pic already in this same thread earlier, Anyways..
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-img_1131.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashroy_6 (Post 2561053)

Beautiful matt finish. I didn't know that RE offered that colour off the shelf :D The best looking factory shade i've seen till nowclap:

My bike has a similar colour though it's not in matt finish. Here are a few pics of it...

My bike has a similar colour though it's not in matt finish. Here are a few pics of it.

Beautiful shade, never imagined a bull would look so good in white. Where did you get the paint job done on it?

Here's my TBTS'11 from an event that i attended yesterday

I love this thread...

BTW could someone please give me a reference to any trusted mechanic/workshop for the Bullet in Pune?

My enfield classic 500

Name:  ForumRunner_20111124_170220.png
Views: 6109
Size:  362.7 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20111124_170307.png
Views: 29150
Size:  514.7 KB