Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-55.html)

Random pictures of my Whispering Thunder!
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-whispering-thunder.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-4399843733_df2c9ff4ba_z.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sans (Post 2251803)
Hi guys
This is my machine.A 2003 Model Tbird totally chopped up in a new Avatar.
named Her Sans Mcqueen.
Hope u all liked it.

Hi Sans:
Your bike looks cool,. even though I am not a big fan of dirt bikes,. an awesome combo. Have you improved/increased ground clearance??

Quote:

Originally Posted by arvindmanju (Post 2254718)
Random pictures of my Whispering Thunder!
Attachment 506609

Attachment 506610

Awesome pictures,. Liked the top view. The painting looks fresh,. may be the picture was worked on,. but looks great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mTorque (Post 2247808)
@sunil.nv - that is one good looking silver bullet! wow!

Thanks mTorque. It motivates me to get up a bit earlier so that I can spend some time shining it.

@arvindmanju: thats +2, 1 for the photography and 1 for the well maintained bike!:thumbs up

Hi,

Here is the Machismo that I ride everyday. 2006 model. Initially, I had problems with the tappet noise, but after coming to Bangalore, found a great mechanic and got it fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2255332)
Awesome pictures,. Liked the top view. The painting looks fresh,. may be the picture was worked on,. but looks great.

Thank you! I had it repainted in 2007

some more random pictures
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-4398065087_34c1a468e1_b.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-5474059922_f85c1e1a0e_b.jpg
from my recent trip to Ladahk region.

@Aravindmanju

Great pictures and Nice saddles i say !!!. Did you swap a bigger tank for the Ladakh trip?

I like the classy look of the bullet with wide front mud gaurds and the simple crash bar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VW2010 (Post 2256848)
@Aravindmanju

Great pictures and Nice saddles i say !!!. Did you swap a bigger tank for the Ladakh trip?

I like the classy look of the bullet with wide front mud gaurds and the simple crash bar.

Thank you! yes I purchased a 24Ltr tank for Ladakh trip and thats the only modification I have on my bike.

@Aravindmanju, pictures look really good !

Quote:

Originally Posted by VW2010 (Post 2256848)

The simple crash bar is a simple bar -- it just wouldnt serve the purpose on a crash :) Looks aside, its more or less useless from my experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2255330)
Hi Sans:
Your bike looks cool,. even though I am not a big fan of dirt bikes,. an awesome combo. Have you improved/increased ground clearance??

Hey Grayberry
The tyres that I use are on the same rim i.e. 19" .
However,Didn't get your ques. properly .
Soory for late reply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2254482)
Thanks Sans for the info. You work is much appreciated and I am sure people would be intrested to turn their machines like yours. I also love the orange and white theme it makes me think of 60-70's Hot rods and if your bike had white walls then voila. How much would the bolt on kit cost, just incase someone is intrested.

When you say you are into touring then how is the seat in regards to comfort rest of the bike is pretty fine with those short fenders and easy handle bar. Even I am planning to give a new look to my Bullet STD and am hoping to start soon.

Hey Chanu
Sorry for the delay in reply.
I was busy with www.sansclassicparts.in
The overall design has been inspired from dirt bike track racing however as I said I more into touring.
Rest,the kits will be available on the website from 27th feb,Please have a look.

The seats are a pain in the *** ,Guess I made some errors while designing.Will be giving some diff. look to her this April.

Congratulations Sans for your website and wish you good luck aswell on that. There is no masterpeice come out without error so does in your case, with these kind of learning curves we come out experienced. I am looking forward to buy stuff one day and convert my bike the way as yours. Rock on my friend!!

Recent trip to BogaNandeeshwara temple

Amazing picture rex, that should become a wall paper on some screen.

Guys I was surfing net and found these RE variants, don't know why aren't we given this choice, this is a bias from Indian companies which give better options to other countries than to the countrymen.

@ CHANU
I agree with you,
out of all those pics posted the only common thing i recall is the
Madras plant shipping out the UCE mill as per the emission norms for major
european and american markets. To me the cost of labour and fitment for
engine and chasis refinement could have been from India. Apart from that most asthetics parts may have been assembled there indigenously too.

theres the same UCE edition of the RE classic 500 in ARMYedition in CALI
**Note : all credits to the original blog owner/poster.

Regards
TND