Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-48.html)

Madhkris, can we have some side shots of the bike? Specially the right side.

My 2 lovely ladies of my life.

one is a pretty classic 500. Just bought during dussera and the second one is a 30 year old steed 350 std.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc00018.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc00019.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc00020.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc00021.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc00022.jpg

Cheers,
ac

Congratulations ac 427. You are having a great combination
Please keep posting about Cl 500 experience. As the UCE REs having wet clutch, is there JASO MA/MA2 certification required for engine oil?

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhkris (Post 2131764)
Gray Berry and Chanu superb pics!
@Gray Berry: liked the close-up of the vehicle. Looks great even after 9 yrs!
@Chanu: Lovely bikes especially the '62 Enfield. What modifications done? How many Kms travelled?
Here's mine: 2010 AVL 500 Machismo "Zeus" from my recent solo trip from Bangalore to Mysore

madhkris:
Thanks man. I took care of my bike,. I used to polish every week,. these days work and family took over.
Your bike looks great,. like your hind number plate
Whats your max speed and mileage???

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Alok) (Post 2133221)
Congratulations ac 427. You are having a great combination
Please keep posting about Cl 500 experience. As the UCE REs having wet clutch, is there JASO MA/MA2 certification required for engine oil?

recommendation from re is motul 3000 4t plus 15 w - 50, api sl jaso ma.

cheers,
ac

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac 427 (Post 2132525)
My 2 lovely ladies of my life.

one is a pretty classic 500. Just bought during dussera and the second one is a 30 year old steed 350 std.

Attachment 450562

Attachment 450563

Attachment 450564

Attachment 450565

Attachment 450566

Cheers,
ac

ac 427:
A nice blead of old and the new.
Which bike do you enjoy riding and why?

@Garry Berry.

I prefer the C500 anyday for highway rides, due to its easy cruising abilities even at speeds in excess of 100 kph. The CI350 is my first choice for in city and short rides. Love the thump of it.........!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 2130512)
Is this the Machismo AVL 4s?

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Alok) (Post 2130748)
Yes it is machismo 4s and it is stock. Machismo AVL 4s was stopped in some 2004/05. AFAIK it is the only right shift model in AVL 350 series (other one is lightening with 535 cc AVL engine and harricane was never for public prodution)

GrayBerry.
How many kms its done? What mileage you are getting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 2131095)
Lightning with 535cc AVL? AFAIK there was never a 535cc AVL, let alone a Lightning AVL.

Had one; similar color, my first bike! Sold it when I bought the Avenger and I didnt have space to keep the other :(

AVL had 4 S and on RHS. I used to get 33~35kmpl on a daily use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 2135726)
Had one; similar color, my first bike! Sold it when I bought the Avenger and I didnt have space to keep the other :(

AVL had 4 S and on RHS. I used to get 33~35kmpl on a daily use.

Nothing to say das da. You have sold a unique model. 35 kmpl is not bad at all. Do you still have Owner's Manual with you? How many kms you covered total on odo?

Hi Madhkris thanks for the appreciation. The bike got restored in 2008 which I brought in 2009 as it is after buying I must have hardly done 300-350 kms, its only for pleasure ride. I am thinking of restoring the bike to the core with maximum originality which would start soon. There is only one modification done to the bike which is changing the short delco to a latest bullet point system however while restoring the bike it would go back to the short delco. I am in lookout for original Royal Enfield pictures which I am sure you folks can help.

Your ride is one of the best creations from RE the best part of this bike is the fuel tank with chrome and the paint stripe in the middle, front mudgaurd with disc brakes and there was a model where it used to come with twin seats which is again classic. Keep your ride precious and ride safe, Thanks.

It makes me so happy looking at all these pictures on this thread. Real ingenuity, passion and love.

I recently restored my 2003 TB, and am taking delivery this weekend. No modifications though. Will post pictures this weekend.

Here goes guys. Pics, as promised:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_libran (Post 2139632)

This bike seems to be repainted. i cane be wrong. but very clean TB

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_libran (Post 2139632)

roy_libran:
It's very refreshing to see such a clean gear box and oil tank. Your TB looks nice. Have fun riding her.

roy
Congratulation on return of thunder (AFAIK first AVL engine for RE in India). Bike is looking as good as new.

But story of restoration (& previous experience) is still untold. What are the problems in restoration of an AVL engine?

If you have story with pics, please start a separate thread (as this thread is meant for pics only)