Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-53.html)

Hi jeepster,

Very nice snaps, yes PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN. agree:

I have one question about your bullet's tires, are they painted or you got it from somewhere as it is?

Thanks,
Vishal

got some new pictures today of the ride.
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0537.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0540.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0548.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0556.jpg

@Alok and Saby-069, I have thought for a while about a separate thread to detail my reuild trials and disasters regarding my 4 Bulls. It might help my sanity and and would hopefully elicit some feedback, good or bad. I hope it won't annoy too many people when they see what a mess I am capable of making of even the easiest jobs. Believe me it will be one step forward, two steps back! It will definitely make a lot of people feel good about themselves, ah well you have to love a trier!

My RE 500 1996- K&N filter, Goldstar Exhaust, Hi lift cams :D
My Lightning 535 2001- Goldstar & Hi lift cams :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 (Post 2224206)

NICE:thumbs up great pics aadith... lovely rides you have there. Do you plan to start a thread on the mods you have done on your rides?

hey thanks sabby, will start a thread soon, the moment i get some free time off from work. :) by the way the pics uploaded are only that of my 500 and not the 535 (The 535 image size was too large to upload ).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thar4x4 (Post 2220439)
Here comes my black buety

Hey Thar4x4:
you have a stunner there. Looks so new and clean. Good to see a nice, neat and taken care RE.
Have you repainted?? Which year (model)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2234418)
Hey Thar4x4:
you have a stunner there. Looks so new and clean. Good to see a nice, neat and taken care RE.
Have you repainted?? Which year (model)?

Hey GrayBerry,

Thanks for that, nop this is new 2009 model. Last lot of RHS RE 350. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thar4x4 (Post 2234580)
Hey GrayBerry,

Thanks for that, nop this is new 2009 model. Last lot of RHS RE 350. :thumbs up

Nice. I have a RHS and will never change with the new one. Enjoy your ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 (Post 2228378)
(The 535 image size was too large to upload ).

From our announcement on uploading pictures:

Quote:

How to resize images:

Several BHPians have written in asking for a guide on resizing large pictures down to 1000 KB (or less). Here are the simplest ways of going about it:

Option ONE : If you are running Windows XP, download the official Microsoft XP image resizer. Click here to view Sir Alec's excellent tutorial on using the resizer software, as well as rotating images easily.

OPTION TWO : Open the picture in Microsoft Paint (standard on your Windows OS), then press "Ctrl" & "W". Under "Stretch", enter 50% for the horizontal and vertical fields. Click Save.

OPTION THREE : Download third-party softwares such as the Fast Stone Photo Resizer.

My 78 Bully after the disc and HID light implant!!!

I have alrerady posted my bullet photos earlier. This is my wife riding my bullet which she call as "Taming the bull":D

Thats a hot bike and a beautiful wife. Wish to see this kinda sight more often. Gals on bulls is:thumbs up

I have been through this forum and this wonderful thread with so many lovely REs for a long time. It is now time for me to post images of my posession - a RE TBTS which i bought used (15 months old), 4K kms. I did few DIY work like buffing, polishing and added a bag to my taste. The bike is excellent so far without any issues. Hope it remains like that :)

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-re-tbts1.jpg
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0249-1000x671.jpg
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0252-1000x671.jpg
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0274-1000x671.jpg

Hope you all like it.

Swami

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 (Post 2224206)

@aadithsince Nice bike. tell us more about these High Lift cams. Or if you have any photos of this. Where are these available?
Regards