Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-61.html)

Stoop motorcycles, a custom shop based out of Japan have customized a RE into a Cafe Racer-Drag bike. The work is really amazing unlike any other RE mod I've seen. Not much details about the mod are available.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-1.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-2.jpg

The work on the petrol tank is just amazing.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-3.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-4.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-5.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-6.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-7.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-8.jpg

Cheers

Here is a pic of a pretty woman riding a enfield.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rennjit (Post 2399462)
@ soumobakshi: just curious:), which one did you actually paid for- std or electra? leave whatever the book says.

Well Sorry for the very late response, I paid for a Bull and not for Std or Electra lol:, and picked up quiet cheap as the paint quality was not top notch with lot of sticker abuse...

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2441576)
Stoop motorcycles, a custom shop based out of Japan have customized a RE into a Cafe Racer-Drag bike. The work is really amazing unlike any other RE mod I've seen. Not much details about the mod are available.
Cheers

THe bike looks amazing. What kind of carburettor is that?

Guys here's my earlier Bull sold to a T Bhpian, I will later post photos of my present Bull which is under restoration once it is ready to Thump.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky_1605 (Post 2449381)
THe bike looks amazing. What kind of carburettor is that?

Not sure about the carb, Its a bell mouth intake. No much info is available on the net.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumobakshi (Post 2448778)
Well Sorry for the very late response, I paid for a Bull and not for Std or Electra lol:, and ...

Just glad you didn't end up buying the Taurus :D

Get a Goldstar Exhaust on it, will give it more of a sports look
The Thump with this exhaust is excellent; will get the same in pune.
Also check if you can convert it to a cafe racer i just love that look in the bull.

Regards,
Ranjit

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2418101)
I have already posted my bike pics earlier in this thread. however, the bike has a new avatar now and hence deserves one more post herelol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj96 (Post 2418638)
. Good looking avatar you have there :thumbs up. Is the knee pad screwed on to the tank, or it is just stuck with some glue? Liked the number plate too. It gels well with overall scheme.
-BJ

Also check if you can convert it to a cafe racer i just love that look in the bull.

Regards,
Ranjit

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATRONIX (Post 1919870)
Some before and after pictures of my 1997 RE

I loved the Vehicle Identification Plate in Marathi. clap:

Regards,
Ranjit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawabiker (Post 2457152)

Regards,
Ranjit

Ranjit, thanks for the tip. I am actually thinking of changing the exhaust. Was getting confused between Indore Dholki and goldstar.

By the way, any idea where i can get a Goldstar in Nashik? I am also looking out for the full size windshield. Have checked with scooter center but as per the owner, the production of windshields has stopped :Shockked: and i really dont want to go to Oswal since the OE is too costly for me.

Let me know in case you have any idea.

Liked this AD, very touching.

‪Royal Enfield Commercial- Handcrafted In Chennai.mp4‬‏ - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2459457)
Ranjit, thanks for the tip. I am actually thinking of changing the exhaust. Was getting confused between Indore Dholki and goldstar.

By the way, any idea where i can get a Goldstar in Nashik? I am also looking out for the full size windshield. Have checked with scooter center but as per the owner, the production of windshields has stopped :Shockked: and i really dont want to go to Oswal since the OE is too costly for me.

Let me know in case you have any idea.

Haha Scooter Centre gets all his spares for the Bull from Ram motors Mumbai so check with Ram Motors directly.

Nashik you will not get the Goldstar i have not seen it on any bike there.
Indore Dholki sounds very loud for me (can get it in Kapoor Auto Indore @ Gwall Tolli ).

Why not check in Pune there you will get some choices on the exhaust notes also can check with "VERDENCHI" for custom kits of Cafe Racers which includes the Exhausts :thumbs up.

MOTORCYCLE KITS

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ranjit

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2459845)

Certainly very touching

Regards,
Ranjit

I just read through more than 900 posts to get here! and I really enjoyed the 5 hours I spent going through these pages.

I recently had the pleasure of riding my friends 1986 cast iron bullet 350 (with 1972 engine). I had it for a whole week and sadly its gone now. By the end of the week, I had learned how to start the bike with just a couple of kicks!

Anyway, the day is not far for my own Enfield to arrive. I had booked a TBTS 2months back. Scheduled to arrive by the month end.

Here are the pics of my friends bike:

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-bullet.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-bullet-1.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-bullet-2.jpg