Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-67.html)

My 535CC Lightning @ Republic Day Ride

Sorry for the OT, Found these 2 customs RE's by The Local Hero Japan,

The 1st is a Bobber and the second is a low rider tracker.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-31974_121067267926290_120505964649087_151372_3251282_n.jpg

This has to be one of the coolest looking RE I have seen.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-31974_121067224592961_120505964649087_151365_3847226_n.jpg

MP

The Royal Cafe racer by t-factory bikes. The amount of detail in the bike is great.

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-royal-enfield-cafe-racer.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-royal-cr-2.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-capture.jpg

Images belong to Hans Viveen

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2718171)

This has to be one of the coolest looking RE I have seen.

Attachment 904468

MP

I find something strange as the exhaust ends right at the right foot of the driver. Isn't it painful. Is this a practical one ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2718270)
The Royal Cafe racer by t-factory bikes. The amount of detail in the bike is great. Images belong to Hans Viveen

What a bike, I wish to posess one of these some day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goarules (Post 2717871)

Nice!!!! i need to get my lightening painted now:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by iron (Post 1583828)
My 1975 Standard 350 which i had to sell because i was going for a CI500.
Unfortunately the guy from whom i was going to buy the CI500, backed out from the deal because he got a higher price for his 500. He apologised and returned double the token amount of what had been paid, but it was too late as i had already sold my Standard 350. Uploading some pictures, not exactly in the best of cosmetic condition due to rains.

Bruv,
So i see the 1975 is a touch more on the nostalgic side of life
But its agreeable to let practicality prevail and more over that CI500 if
it would been a done would be such a charm too. i am gald i finally got to
come across you old possession . Having said that its an old proverb
"Somethings got to give" & your current ride aint a tenner shy from being
an old school classic 350 which im sure you would relate stories to your future
young ones in your family !!!

Cheers
TND

Quote:

Originally Posted by goarules (Post 2717871)

Wow! what a beauty she is.:thumbs up
Personally, I feel you should have kept her stock (the original 535 speedo cluster with the Enfield emblem in the centre) and the sticker on the tool box.
Nevertheless, one heck of a ride you've got. Congrats!

Looks the timing is/was set a little too advanced (the overheating mark/colour change on the silencer bend).
How hard was it to procure its engine parts (piston/cam wheels/oil pump) or is it readily available in Bombay?

Hi Bulletier guys, that includes me too :D, pls enjoy the photos I just saw on Face book and felt like shareing them you all.

I also managed to see the photo of Badrinath temple in the month of March when it is closed for everyone due to heavy snowfall.No one lives here in these months of winter excluding some pujaris and army guys.Brrrrrr. temp -13 degrees.

Hi guys, presenting my Bull's photos. It is 1989 restored by me. I have got a exclusive thread on it.Restoration of my 1989 Bullet. As and when I get time I do little additions on it almost every week.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI (Post 2725442)
Hi guys, presenting my Bull's photos. It is 1989 restored by me. I have got a exclusive thread on it.Restoration of my 1989 Bullet. As and when I get time I do little additions on it almost every week.:D

Very nicely restored Bullet indeed. Have you replaced the the spoke wheels to alloys or was it like that before? In my opinion, alloy wheels just spoil a good looking bullet.

EDIT: Sorry, this post can be deleted. Just went through your thread and figured out you have spoke wheels. Looks really good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobojames9 (Post 2725462)
Very nicely restored Bullet indeed. Have you replaced the the spoke wheels to alloys or was it like that before? In my opinion, alloy wheels just spoil a good looking bullet.

EDIT: Sorry, this post can be deleted. Just went through your thread and figured out you have spoke wheels. Looks really good.

Thanks for the compliments dear, this restration was done about eight to ten months back I think. You are correct in saying that alloys spoils a good looking Bullet. It is due to my son's wish to have alloys on it. I have covered up the spoke wheels in poly.bags and kept safely.I am going to buff the engine this saturday and also rubbing and wax polishing. I shall post the photos again to keep you smiling and admiring.In the meanwhile I saw a Bullet photo on Facebook. Pls enjoy the king of the ROAD.oops SNOW...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG SARAN (Post 2676555)
Here is my RED BULL after almost 2 years of ownership with approx. 23000 kms and a few modifications to the seat and exhaust. I have also got the 'Ladakh carrier' for my trip in JUNE this year for the bike.

Have you fitted ladhak carrier on your bull.Can you please put some pics of it if you have as i was confused to go with offroad exhaust and then fitting ladhak carrier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikham (Post 2752823)
Have you fitted ladhak carrier on your bull.Can you please put some pics of it if you have as i was confused to go with offroad exhaust and then fitting ladhak carrier.

Well the Ladakh carrier can be fitted on the bike with the upswept exhaust. Got to do a bit of jugaad baaji. Also the carrier that I got from Karol Bagh (Khajanchi) is not the standard one. It is specially made to be fitted with the upswept exhaust so that they don't grind each other.

And sorry no pics as it takes some time to fit the carrier on the bull.

Classic 500 in Muscat, Oman