Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-60.html)

Amazing and wonderful looking bike, I never thought a bullet could be made like this, great job. Bike looks killing.

If the front fender could also be chopped in the front and rear so that the mud guard becomes short and placed in the middle, rather these old type levers they could have added rear view mirrors and could have retained the normal levers, a small round tail lamp these will add wonder to the looks. I feel this is a good concept and people can come up with loads of ideas to make them look stunning, chroming the entire frame and adding up metallic paint, flame paint job, skull pictures, and many more, thanks to the creator for this indigenous idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky_1605 (Post 2412996)
This bike just looks raw, love the looks completely.
I can see there is no air filter, isn't this going to harm the engine?

It's a Bell Mouth intake, it a tuned intake similar to a tuned megaphone exhaust and based on the same principal. It was common on the cafe racers of yesteryear. An air filter is a must have , but it was sacrificed for looks and performance.

Go through this link .

Cheers.

I have already posted my bike pics earlier in this thread. however, the bike has a new avatar now and hence deserves one more post herelol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2418101)
...the bike has a new avatar ...

. Good looking avatar you have there :thumbs up. Is the knee pad screwed on to the tank, or it is just stuck with some glue? Liked the number plate too. It gels well with overall scheme.
-BJ

Hi

Here are the pictures of my old RE ( machismo 1998 ) and i sold it in year 2006 and then i got Bullet electra 4S in Feb 2008

Here are some pic of my C350

Quote:

Originally Posted by bj96 (Post 2418638)
. Good looking avatar you have there :thumbs up. Is the knee pad screwed on to the tank, or it is just stuck with some glue? Liked the number plate too. It gels well with overall scheme.
-BJ

The knee pad has been screwed to the tank. Had to remove the tank, gas cut and make a hole, then had to fix a stud and this is how i got it fixed. Was a long process but was totally worth it clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2400967)
Of the other forums I read, a photo of Enfield on the ADVrider dot com forum had fascinated me, after a little search I found the RR and the link to the pics. Scroll through the pics they are Pure Awesome.

Attachment 564296

you can see the rest of his pics on his site here

His RR here

Thanks motorpsycho for the link. Awesome travelogue.

What Bulzire has brought to our notice is really important & appalling. Bull riders need to appreciate and understand the importance of crash guards.

By the way, almost a year back 3 Indians tried to do something which this guy could successfully do. Check the following..

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc01589.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc01591.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc01605.jpg

All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc01606.jpg

This is the photo of the 2 bullets that I owned just before I left India. The left one is a 1984, that my wife and I did some work on, but as you can see, it was not too well done.

The other one is a 1981, which was professionally done by Kunal Bike Works in Pune. Terrific bike , looks and performance wise.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

This is a close up of my 1981 bullet with my father-in-law on it. I think ( hope not to sound arrogant) that this is one of the best looking classic bullets anywhere. It rode as well as it looked. It was formerly owned by the Agricultural College in Kolhapur.

I sold it the day before I left India in 2006 for the princely sum of Rs.26,000/- to some farmer. he came with 9 other farmer buddies to my building to check the bike out and all my neighbours were wondering what the hell I was up to:-)
[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

In the meantime, my Royal Enfield Thunderbird. An ownership report with more pics will follow over the weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by padikpanther (Post 2425492)
Thanks motorpsycho for the link. Awesome travelogue.

By the way, almost a year back 3 Indians tried to do something which this guy could successfully do. Check the following..

Hi Panther, thanks for posting,
Do you have a link to their ride report? Any more details would be welcome.

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2427793)
Hi Panther, thanks for posting,
Do you have a link to their ride report? Any more details would be welcome.

Cheers.

Hi Motorpsycho, I happen to be one of 'them' (the one in the red jacket). For a detailed ride report go to Travelogues - 'Who let the Bulls out....' thread. A bit longish one. Check when time permits.

Cheers

(Mods, hope this is not OT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by john doe (Post 2425899)
This is a close up of my 1981 bullet with my father-in-law on it. I think ( hope not to sound arrogant) that this is one of the best looking classic bullets anywhere.

Hey JD , Love the looks of this bullet, amazing colour. Do you have any more pics of this ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 2427645)
In the meantime, my Royal Enfield Thunderbird. An ownership report with more pics will follow over the weekend.

Waiting for this MAG.. I am actually a noob to RE's, but hopelessly tempted by one. If I buy one (resisting temptations right now), there will be a tussle between this and the Electra TS. (But the Electra will win, mostly).

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo (Post 2430089)
Hey JD , Love the looks of this bullet, amazing colour. Do you have any more pics of this ?

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Here is the only other pic that I have of the bike :Frustrati

This is Kunal's garage with his mechanics standing behind the bike. See the condition then and later!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us