Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-50.html)

Hi all

This is my beloved 1966 Royal Enfield

You had maintained the bike beautifully in rusty climate of Bombay. Congratulations for having that.
Please post close picture of Front & Rear axle & Brake assembly.

Very beautifully maintained! Kept so spotlessly clean. Hats off sir!

More pics please. When was it restored?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82rawath (Post 2165260)
Hi all

This is my beloved 1966 Royal Enfield

That is a beauty you have there. Enjoy your rides.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2131189)
Alok:
I did not have enough knowledge on enfields back in 2001. Just walked into a showroom in Bangalore and got my bike,. If it was today, I would have asked for a 500 Std CI with point start, it has always been my dream bike.
It is not that I am not happy with my bike,. as I said, I have always enjoyed my bike.
I have done about 52K KMs,. my mileage in cities is about 42 and on highways about 45, on one trip it averaged out to 47.

I stand corrected. My mileage is around 37.
Just serviced and had my head cleant, costed me about 4K and my bike runs like new,. clap:

Head cleaning for 4k? :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssYouWe (Post 2165590)
Very beautifully maintained! Kept so spotlessly clean. Hats off sir!

More pics please. When was it restored?

Thankyou :)

This was restored last year..

I have tried to bring this to utmost originality like the Lucas meter, Lucas Ammeter, Lucas Allette Horn, Lucas main switch, Lucas Ignition Key (all original), will try and upload the latest pics shortly

Cheers

Thought of sharing a video of Gold plated RE came in news (Malayalam). It has been gold plated in Bangalore for 127000/-

Manorama News : The Number 1 Malayalam News and Infotainment TV Channel

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky_1605 (Post 2180324)
Head cleaning for 4k? :Shockked:

Yup, he had valves changed. The head was turned on a lathe, do not know why though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 2130512)
Is this the Machismo AVL 4s?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2130583)
2001 model, guess at that time we did not have 4s, yes it is Machismo AVL engine with 4 gear on the right

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Alok) (Post 2130748)
Yes it is machismo 4s and it is stock. Machismo AVL 4s was stopped in some 2004/05. AFAIK it is the only right shift model in AVL 350 series (other one is lightening with 535 cc AVL engine and harricane was never for public prodution)

GrayBerry.
How many kms its done? What mieleage you are getting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 2131095)
Lightning with 535cc AVL? AFAIK there was never a 535cc AVL, let alone a Lightning AVL.

Oaky guys,. My bike is Machismo A350

Alright guys.... Just booked a Classic 350 - Silver!! Should get the delivery by Feb-Mar '11.
All excited as it's my first Bullet! The last time I rode was on my RX100 from 1994 till mid 1999 and a CBZ for 2-3 months at the end of 1999. Haven't ridden since then :-(
Really excited now, can't wait to get back on a motorcycle!!
In the meanwhile, any suggestions on the name for the bike would be welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabby-069 (Post 2189385)
Alright guys.... Just booked a Classic 350 - Silver!! Should get the delivery by Feb-Mar '11.
All excited as it's my first Bullet! The last time I rode was on my RX100 from 1994 till mid 1999 and a CBZ for 2-3 months at the end of 1999. Haven't ridden since then :-(
Really excited now, can't wait to get back on a motorcycle!!
In the meanwhile, any suggestions on the name for the bike would be welcome.

Singer would be an apt name. It makes exactly the same kind of sound made by the Singer sewing machine owned by my late Grandmother. :D

regards
san

Hi All,
Am planning to replace my shocks for my Machismo A350, fluid filled ones cost about Rs850 per pair and Gas filled ones cost Rs 1600 + per pair, can anyone suggest based on your experience?

U mean, playa.. for raining on his parade..

Quote:

Originally Posted by stnair (Post 2189596)
Singer would be an apt name. It makes exactly the same kind of sound made by the Singer sewing machine owned by my late Grandmother. :D

regards
san

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayBerry (Post 2193768)
Hi All,
Am planning to replace my shocks for my Machismo A350, fluid filled ones cost about Rs850 per pair and Gas filled ones cost Rs 1600 + per pair, can anyone suggest based on your experience?

I find the Normal ones better than the gas filled ones. i earlier had the normal ones and now the gas ones the gas ones are bumpy on just any of the settings when compared to the old ones