Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-58.html)

@jeeva, yes that TN43Z is a Gudalur registered bullet. A friend of mine is the current owner.

Don't know if you guys have came across this video, but I thought to share it if anyone missed. Pin-striping the RE fuel tank, master craftsmanship, amazing talent and a rock-steady hand! Couldn't find a better place to post this :)
YouTube - Magic Hands - Painting the fuel tank of a Royal Enfield Motorcycle

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82rawath (Post 1248881)
Hi Friends

Hope I am eligible on this thread !!

My 1969 175cc Villiers Royal Enfield Sherpa :)

WOW! clap:

You have a very good bike there!

Here are few pictures of my 2011 April TBTS. I've christened it as " Birdie".

These are pictures taken from my cell phone , will post better picture shortly.

I hope I am allowed to post pictures of the Royal Enfield Classic 500 owned by a close pal of mine. I know I will be stoned at for telling this but still, I would like to confess that I was never a fan of this amazing brand until I drove this bike. It looks, rides, feels and flies like a bullet, literally. Once atop, you really feel as if you are the 'King of the Road'. Now, I am a big fan of 'Royal Enfield' myself.

I know that this bike is sort of stuff that most guy's dreams are made of. My pal was one of them and he realized his dream in March 2011 after booking and waiting for 7 months. I took it out for a drive/photo-shoot in the ECR for my blog and I am posting some of the shots here for all of us to look at.

After Years together being in the community, i post pics of my Ride.

Location Chamundi Hills, Mysore, Karnataka.

Model: RE Electra 4S 1993

Modifications: Clutch & Brake Lever Chnaged to all Chrome, New Side Stand(Chrome), Original Mirror, Bottle Filter, Monkey Cap on Headlight, Battery Box, Pair of Horn with Cutout,New Lock and Key Set, New Paint Coat for Tank and Tool Box

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumobakshi (Post 2390582)
Model: RE Electra 4S 1993

Are you sure about the model year ?

^ model year might be correct. It is a 'Std 350' in 'Electra' trim.

Correct, it is not a Electra 4s. It is indeed a standard 350.
I thought it to be a Electra looking at the paint job first.

^^ As per RC Book it was registered in 1993. Why do you think that it cant be an Electra 4S ? Was Electra not launched then?stupid:

Well Paint / Sticker Job is New and done by self :D around a month back as the previous owners have not looked after this beast well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumobakshi (Post 2398923)
Why do you think that it cant be an Electra 4S?

IIRC, electra 4s came with electronic ignition. It does not have CB points shaft attached to timing gear. If you have CB points attached to the timing gears (shaft like thingy between engine cylinder and gear box- which is visible in the picture), then it would be Std 350.

-BJ

@ soumobakshi: just curious:), which one did you actually paid for- std or electra? leave whatever the book says.

Pick the prettier- one is 5 years, other is 1 year old? :)

Please delete post is not needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rennjit (Post 2390829)
^ model year might be correct. It is a 'Std 350' in 'Electra' trim.

Amazing question.

And i can tell that this is a standard by the engine. though it is a possibility that if you have just a bit understanding of the bullets that you may have converted it to a ELECTRA