Team-BHP - All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48279-all-t-bhp-royal-enfield-owners-your-bike-pics-here-please-57.html)

YouTube - Royal Enfield Korea 2011
Royal Enfield Club in Korea. This dudes sure are having a lot of fun...

Hi

Pictures of my old RE (1998) which i sold it and today i feel why i did it .:mad:
Then i bought RE electra 4S after one year of selling the old one .

This is my standard ,1996 model , stock till date .second owner . weekend runner .

Hi Guys,,

Last week i posted that i am waiting for my beast to arrive. Finally i got delivery on Thursday ( 21-04-2011) . Due to heavy rain in BANGALORE i couldn't go anywhere on a long ride. But i have pics attached for now .

Also i have uploaded sane to picasa link given below

https://picasaweb.google.com/1031522...eat=directlink

Cheers,
Alex

Mine is 2009 model RE STD 350 (reg. 2647)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ride_4_Fortune (Post 2325114)
Mine is 2009 model RE STD 350 (reg. 2647)

That TN43Z one..brings back old memories.
Is the owner of that bullet from Gudalur (Tamilnadu)?

Thanks Sir for the compliments,

The total work on my bike was done by Mr Fransis who is an authorised service guy for bullet in Dadar, and also quite famous to most of the bulletiers

Cutch cover is original.

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Alok) (Post 2323445)
The great,
Bike is looking really great and especially G2 style head lamp is handsome & distinct. Although there is separate thread for good mechanic but please tell us here about the mechanic for this work, so Mumbai members can get help.
Is the clutch cover shown in pictures is original? Is it direct fit to old inner case?

Hello Everyone,
Here is a pic of my bullet.
It is an Electra 4 Speed - 2006 Model.
Shot this picture yesterday.
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please-dsc_0078.jpg
Cheers,
Deepak

Awesome looking, as if took deliver yesterday from showroom. Those bumpers in the rear are they safe, I had a friend who put them on his bike but the same week met with accident (though he escaped) that got hooked to someother bikes foot rest or something and he fell down from the bike. May be the case with him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 2328703)
Hello Everyone,
Here is a pic of my bullet.
It is an Electra 4 Speed - 2006 Model.
Shot this picture yesterday.

Cheers,
Deepak

Starter,

The Goldstar exhaust , has it been cut from a stock and modeled into a Goldstar , just asking as the flow of the sheet metal appears to show.

Thanks

Mp

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanu (Post 2328740)
Awesome looking, as if took deliver yesterday from showroom. Those bumpers in the rear are they safe, I had a friend who put them on his bike but the same week met with accident (though he escaped) that got hooked to someother bikes foot rest or something and he fell down from the bike. May be the case with him.

Thanks Chanu!
Those bumpers, i put them on since it kinda protects the pillion's legs in case of a crash. Especially when a car/rick comes really close to the bike, they've scraped through the bumper.
But, these bumpers that i have are not strong enough. And, it is a pain if you have to take somebody wearing a saree ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorpsycho (Post 2328854)
Starter,

The Goldstar exhaust , has it been cut from a stock and modeled into a Goldstar , just asking as the flow of the sheet metal appears to show.

Thanks

Mp

Hey MP,
Long time!
The exhaust i have on my bike, my mechanic has put that on.
I quite like the nice thump it generates. You could have a look-see if you would like.
You are right, when you have a close look, it seems like they have fused a short bottle with a goldie.
But i don't think it is really a fuse b'coz it has a bolt and the muffler end could be removed. The end pipe seems to be of much higher diameter than the short bottle.

Cheers,
Deepak

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 2328887)

Hey MP,
Long time!
The exhaust i have on my bike, my mechanic has put that on.
I quite like the nice thump it generates. You could have a look-see if you would like.
You are right, when you have a close look, it seems like they have fused a short bottle with a Goldie.
But i don't think it is really a fuse b'coz it has a bolt and the muffler end could be removed. The end pipe seems to be of much higher diameter than the short bottle.

Cheers,
Deepak

Thanks for the clarification Deepak ,
I love the thump of the Goldie , I had seen one in JP Nagar.

I have seen the Shakeel Goldstar and these do not have the bolt arrangement and are welded , the bolt would give the advantage of getting to the muffler if one wants to go free flow:D.

Thanks

MP

Here is my Brother..

Nice shots shashank,we need more from the recent trip:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 2329569)
Nice shots shashank,we need more from the recent trip:)

unfortunately did not take many. The second one you see, is from the parking of Raja Guest house.