Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2008, 12:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

Honda Unicorn Service Centre in Bangalore-East

Haiku Honda service centers in Bangalore is giving crap service, they are just doing a hog wash. They are biting too much which they can chew. I want to know if there is any good centers in Bangalore (specially near Indiara nagar area ) where I can service my Unicorn??

Post EDITED since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags.
Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.
Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st December 2008 at 12:54. Reason: Font tags, and please go easy on punctuation. .... is not.
Old 20th January 2009, 16:06   #2

Guys in Bangalore - C'mon give us a hint. I'm sure some of you must have serviced your prized possessions at some place other than Haiku ?
Old 19th February 2011, 13:19   #3

Re: Honda Unicorn Service Centre in Bangalore-East

Haiku service is sure crap ; A good alternative is Dream Honda (Whitefield main road)
Although its a bit far from Indirangar, but their service is excellent.
They always have spares, or ship it from Gurgaon in 2 days (critical parts)

The downside is the waiting , you'll have to book it in advance (ph 080 2852 5120 ‎)
Old 21st February 2011, 14:56   #4
BHPian

There is one City Honda in Kalyan Nagar. I believe they r good coz they r relatively new. Downside is that u need to jostle at 7:30 in the morning to give your bike for service.

I give mine to a mech who works on the other side of Bangalore. But since its a once-in-6-months thing, and he is terrific, I put up with the hassle and time it to the nearest weekend.

My sis-in-law gives her Activa for service to Haiku and is very happy with them.

Prajwal
Old 21st February 2011, 15:58   #5
BHPian

There is one City Honda at Lingarajpuram near the railway tracks, I've been using them & find them to be decent.
Old 21st September 2011, 15:14   #6
BHPian

Any suggestions for a good place to service Honda Unicorn in Bangalore South? I've been having a problem with leaking engine oil for a while and my local mechanic has changed the packing of the engine twice. It still persists.

Thanks
Old 21st September 2011, 20:04   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raihan View Post
There is one City Honda at Lingarajpuram near the railway tracks, I've been using them & find them to be decent.
+1
My wife's 8 yr old Honda Activa feels as good as new after a service here.
+ This is the closest to Bangalore East (Station)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack7 View Post
Any suggestions for a good place to service Honda Unicorn in Bangalore South? I've been having a problem with leaking engine oil for a while and my local mechanic has changed the packing of the engine twice. It still persists.

Thanks
Where in south? From what I hear Saffire Honda is good in the JP/Jayanagar area!

Last edited by IronWolf : 21st September 2011 at 20:05.
Old 28th October 2011, 21:36   #8
BHPian

Thanks IronWolf. I'll try out Saffire Honda tmw. By the way I reside at BTM so Jayanagar is close by.
Old 29th October 2011, 10:22   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack7 View Post

Thanks
There's a guy named Harsha just off KR Road opp to Garadi Apts. He is terrific. Give it to him and he'll fix whatever the issue is with the motorcycle. His garage name is Top Gear and has some Honda Automated something as the board.

Cheers!

Prajwal
Old 14th December 2011, 20:38   #10
BHPian

Got some bad experience from Hiku Honda domlur. Only thing they are doing is body wash that too is not satisfactory. Paint has been chipped off from some parts, complaints registered were not taken care. And bike had enough petrol only to go till main road. Where can i complaint about this.Registered a complaint in Honda website, but got a call from Hiku Honda only. Is there any way we can contact Honda directly?
Old 23rd August 2013, 14:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
+1
My wife's 8 yr old Honda Activa feels as good as new after a service here.
+ This is the closest to Bangalore East (Station)

Where in south? From what I hear Saffire Honda is good in the JP/Jayanagar area!
The city honda service which you have mentioned, I had multiple bad experience with it. As such one incident was when my speedometer was not functioning(Unicorn) . They simply said change the dial. Estimating cost to 2000Rs. I refused it and was riding for sometime without the speedo working, after about 2 months it started working by itself.
The guys in this service centre seldom listen to what we have to say about the bike issues. They also never get the spares from other centres or the main factory.
Old 23rd August 2013, 23:29   #12
Senior - BHPian

I service my Activa at Dhruvdesh Motors, Nagawara Ring Road (oppst. Manyata Tech Park), they do a good job!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks