Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2009, 20:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

JAWA / Yezdi spare parts - Non profit sale

Hi BHPians,

For all the Jawa/Yezdi lovers, a Good news I have bought a shop full of spare parts for JAWA/Yezdi models from a close down shop. Most of the items are the engine internals such as gears, shafts, carburator internals, keys, tail lamp lenses, cam, fork cones, engine oil seals, gaskets, foot rests, kicker and so on.

Most or all of them items are 50-200 price band. Hurray I can't promise to hold the goods for any one hence first come first basis only.

All parts are up for grabs, once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm preferring chennai pickup and these are sold without profit and I don't want to spend time on courier etc. If anyone or group picking up goods for above Rs.5000 range goods, I can help you with courier and the actuals will be charged.

Since, I may not be able to really recognize the parts by name please send me a model pic and ask for the parts or visit in the evening to grab your piece of the goods.

Please send me an email to "sivasoft at gmail dot com" for your parts and discussion on the bulk deals.

Long live Jawa/Yezdi

Moderators, I don't know if I can post this in this forum. If you find this thread is not in the interest of motor bike discussions please remove it.

Since it is non-profit and sharing the cost incurred in the deal with JAWA / Yezdi owners.
trammway is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2009, 20:58   #2
BHPian

Sent you an email. Thanks for doing this.
Old 25th February 2009, 22:07   #3
BHPian

How i wish i could get a decent Roadking or a Monarch or a Yezdi 350 Twin.
Old 25th February 2009, 22:23   #4
Senior - BHPian

Great gesture, tramway. True biker spirit!

When are you going to come across a store full of RD spares?
Old 25th February 2009, 23:35   #5
BHPian

Can someone pleaseeeeee get me a Roadking????
Old 26th February 2009, 00:24   #6
Senior - BHPian

Do they include Yezdi 350 spare parts?
Old 26th February 2009, 05:27   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhokritesh View Post
Can someone pleaseeeeee get me a Roadking????

Please check your PM, I have one for sale and information is in an url which is communicated to your PM

Sorry Kuttapan,

No yezdi 350 parts, most of them are Jawa and Yezdi 250 models.

I have around 100 sets of IPL Piston rings(Rs.75 a set) though the pistons are very less and already shared among with the friends.

Last edited by trammway : 26th February 2009 at 05:35.
Old 26th February 2009, 07:39   #8
BHPian

Neat gesture trammway!

I'd be glad if u could get a me a 40 size, 20 size IPL piston and 2 pairs of pistons rings of standard, 20 size and 40 size. I'll get them picked up by someone in chennai.
some more simple stuff, will mail you soon. Cannot mail you right now, mail web sites are blocked on this network.

Last edited by gendarmee : 26th February 2009 at 07:40. Reason: removing font tags
Old 26th February 2009, 08:18   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gendarmee View Post
Neat gesture trammway!

I'd be glad if u could get a me a 40 size, 20 size IPL piston and 2 pairs of pistons rings of standard, 20 size and 40 size. I'll get them picked up by someone in chennai.
some more simple stuff, will mail you soon. Cannot mail you right now, mail web sites are blocked on this network.

Sorry pal, all the pistons are sold. I have only the IPL piston rings and lots of other engine items. Allow me till this saturday to post the pictures of available parts as it is very difficult to identify the part names.

Also, if anyone here wanted to have Lamby, Enfield Explorer, Fury, Vijay Super, Bullet, Avanti, Silver plus, LML, Bajaj, Rajdoot parts please let me know all the required parts so I will ask the price from the shop guy for prices. The same shop had lots of stuffs for the bikes/scooters mentioned.

Suvega and Mofa parts are not available as I took all of them for my bikes.

I have not seen an cosmetic items but lots of small small asorted goods.
Old 26th February 2009, 08:27   #10
Senior - BHPian

Its a great gesture Trammway. I've sent you a PM.
Old 26th February 2009, 09:18   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Its a great gesture Trammway. I've sent you a PM.
JayD. Sorry i couldnt see your PM
Old 26th February 2009, 10:34   #12
BHPian

Wow!!

G8 effort mate! I have a 96 Roadking waiting to be restored to 'just out of assembly line' status. Will require many parts like shock abosorbers, chain and sprokets, silencer pipes, handle bar, CDI unit, Combination switch, Indicator lamps, head lamp assy, tail lamp assy, original seat with trim etc etc... + any engine & gb parts if any - available. Lemme know SIR.

And request you to PM me your prices of above parts for immediate transfer of funds. Your contact number/details will be usefull to me

Thanks and Kudos for this wonderfull effort.

C H E E R S!
Old 26th February 2009, 10:42   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
G8 effort mate! I have a 96 Roadking waiting to be restored to 'just out of assembly line' status. Will require many parts like shock abosorbers, chain and sprokets, silencer pipes, handle bar, CDI unit, Combination switch, Indicator lamps, head lamp assy, tail lamp assy, original seat with trim etc etc... + any engine & gb parts if any - available. Lemme know SIR.

And request you to PM me your prices of above parts for immediate transfer of funds. Your contact number/details will be usefull to me

Thanks and Kudos for this wonderfull effort.

C H E E R S!
I wish I would be able to help, however not many of the cosmetic items are in the lot.

I have many engine and GB items. Once I refer to the parts I will post a detailed information about the information and indicative prices. Few people came yesterday evening and today also some chennai Jawa / Yezdi club "Roaring Riders" are coming to pickup their stock.

Check your PM for the number.
Old 26th February 2009, 10:47   #14
Senior - BHPian

Exactly which shop is that you have bought ? Nice of you to share these things. I need a secondary sprocket & chain.
Old 26th February 2009, 11:55   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Exactly which shop is that you have bought ? Nice of you to share these things. I need a secondary sprocket & chain.
Venkateswara Automobiles, Thirukoilur road, Tiruvannamalai.

I have the bigger sprocket(Make: Craftman) no chain.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks