Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2009, 13:41   #1

Planned Enticer mods - Mysore

I'm posting on behalf of an Enticer-riding friend of mine who wants to more or less chopperize his ride.

One thing he wants to do apart from cosmetic mods is convert the stock unit into a twin, either in-line or V, and his mechanic advised him to shop for two RX-100/135 engines for this purpose. I'm no greasemonkey, but I do have my doubts as far as how shoehorning two two-stroke engines into an Enticer is going to change things, as far as performance, fuel efficiency, and exhaust tone go.

The bike is currently running stock parts, with the exception of Bullet clutch plates (per his report - I haven't actually seen them).

Any information regarding conversion and any pointers on other possible mods or cosmetic changes would be greatly appreciated. He is based in Mysore, Karnataka, and it would be great if any Team-BHP members in Mysore or Bangalore could take some time off to give him a few pointers.

Thanks in advance.
Old 24th August 2009, 06:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

IIRC, there was a write up by a fello BHPian sometime about regarding the same idea. I guess it has been a while since that project materialized.
It all depends on the job being done. Technically, it is possible to 'solder/weld ' two engine blocks together, but the ergonomics of the same would be questionable.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks