Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2009, 20:06   #1
BHPian

RX-135 second hand buy an eye opener ?

Its all about this bike in classifields.

Team-BHP Classifieds - RX135 4-SPEED - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

All happened when i was searching for a mint Rx for a good friend of mine, i
came across these ads and check out this bike.

Used motorcycles | Yamaha RX for sale - Bangalore - Click.in

Second hand used Yamaha RX 135 for sale in Bangalore Karnataka 10883 - Bikes4Sale.in

and contacted the owner his name was deep-9742202010,9886067331
i was provided this mobile number for further info, i reach his place in SG palya check out the bike bike is OK, but the bike is still in 1st owner's name
not transfered if we kindly go through the ad it clearly says it an 2004 but the rc says 2003, i ask him why is this ? he is dumb stuck ? i ask how will you transfer the bike in my name now he says its already signed by the first owner ( if signed why didn't he transfer it in first place ), i asked the sale receipt he says no sale receipt. i was wondering ( i am still ) did this guy really bought this bike eventhough he bought it why his he not giving out the info.

Now the real con is the ad posted in classifields

Now the owner is Anil-9845093561 he says like that

there is lot of misleading info :

1) the kms done is 11.000/- in classifilelds in other two ads it says its 20,000/- where did 9k kms go in the 23 odd days ?

EDIT : I sent the REG details to 56006 and got this info :

Bike No: KA-05-EQ-4276
First Owner Name: U Venkat Raj
Engine No: 4TL602506
Chasis No: 03L4TL602506

i would kindly request mods to delete that ad.

Last edited by praJEEP : 27th August 2009 at 20:10.
Old 27th August 2009, 20:24   #2
BHPian

I've used the classifieds here and on other forums, and the first rule of thumb is to be circumspect when the ad is posted by someone who has few or zero threads to his credit. Not to mention that the Rx's have been the most stolen bikes, at least in Thane and Mumbai, so buying a used RX (which I did) should be done carefully with a known person's contact. I guess the ad is bogus, let the guy defend it if it is otherwise. I support a ban on the poster in case its bogus. This is not a forum that encourages such activity.

Cheers,
Old 27th August 2009, 21:14   #3
BHPian

If this is happening in the Team-BHP classified section, it sure is a matter of concern.
Moderators should sure have a look.
Old 27th August 2009, 21:18   #4
RVD
BHPian

What most people do is get the form 29 signed by the owner without a date as the vehicle has to be transferred within the stipulated time ( 15 days, I think. Not sure) from the date that the form 29 is signed. Most people do that to keep the number of owners on the RC to the bare minimum. When buying a vehicle it is always better to be vary of such ads as it indicates that the vehicle was bought with a sole purpose of resale in the near future and the vehicle would definitely not been cared for. Any genuine buyer will get the papers transfered to his name. I had sold my RX135 to a dealer in JC road Bangalore while buying my Bullet. To my utter horror, when I looked at the ownership records of that bike a few days back, it still is in my name. Not sure what my options are now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks