Team-BHP - She's here...The LB500
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   She's here...The LB500 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/66772-shes-here-lb500.html)

There are simply no words

Better pics later

I rode it all the way from delhi as it wasn't available in dehradun.
And i love this colour.the black looks nothing in front of this colour.I'm in biking heaven again.

Oye Navpreet, congratulations on the 500 man. How was the ride from Del? Roads better or still moon surface?. You are gonna have a blast taking it to Mussoorie :).

Love the color too.

Thanks man!!

Roads were okish.had to keep her under 50-60 so took me 8 hours to complete the journey.also had to take breaks after every 45 minutes of journey.so had a real pain in the backside when i came back.

I came by the road which goes along the canal straight to roorkee.the advantage is less traffic and zero heavy traffic.Have completely burnt my arms coz i was being a hero and wore half sleeve t shirt.

The back is still hurting.

Yep just waiting for the rains to stop so that i can take her to mussoorie for a breakfast.hehe.;)

lol, yeah its a pain in the butt but feels brilliant when you finally reach home :)
Do have a couple of gulab jamuns from my side when you ride it to mussoorie.

Wow Congrats Navpreet, its raining LB500 these days :)

I believe they are no more on sale & that makes this an even better buy, frankly speaking this is the only RE worth its moolah IMHO.

Keep us posted on the ownership experience.

Will do sammyboy.hehe.

Thanks Techno.Well this actually the last LB in delhi according to the dealer.

Congrats navpreet clap:. Finally you got your hands on a LB 500, Man i loved this color, the only reason i did not go for this color was because i had to wait for two months to get my hands on her. She looks brilliant..Do tell us her name.

Happy riding !!

Awesome bike, Atleast i can ask for a party lol ! Congrats man, hope to meet you sometime while you get your bike serviced :D

Yep we'll surely meet up.going to pick some oil tomorrow for the service.gonna get it serviced in front of me.These guys mix gear oil in the engine oil.lol.Getting motul tomorrow.as well as motul gear oil.

Congrats on the 500..Its the ultimate bike.Happy Riding and a safe one too.

Navpreet, Bro great that you got yourself one! Riding the torque wave eh? Makes u wanna say' I m lovin it!'
Lucky that you did get the alberto green too!

Congratulations Navpreet. Wouldn't it be better for you to run mineral rather than synthetic till the engine settles down. Or are you using motul mineral?

Cheers,
Jay

Congratulations Navpreet on your new buy. Ride safe. The 500 is looking super.

That's a sweet looking bike man, congrats!

Thanks Hillram,Titus,Jay,Prince,Vert1go.

I'm going to buy mineral oil of motul.3000 4T.No synthetic oil till 5000 kms atleast.

By the way this bike is really weird.You just don't want to come back home.you just want the road to be endless cruising at 40kph (dug dug dug) thats all you wanna do for the rest of your life.Now i know what kind of a trip these bulltt owners get with this bike.

I'm loving it.