Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2005, 11:49   #1
BHPian

Need a good mechanic.

Hey guys,
All the shogun and RX boys i need some help in finding a good mechanic for my shogun, I would be comfortable with a guy who can tune the bike well and is placed in bangalore. The bike has a problem with weather change the tuning goes for a toss every time there is a change in weather. Have tryed a lot of guys but the problem still exist.
Old 21st July 2005, 14:19   #2
BHPian

Hey i have my shogun for the past two years and the respect i've earned with this bike is amazing thanx to my mechanic...its a 93 model and has been rebored twice... He can do up your engine totally without u tellin him what the problem is...I trust him so much that i dont even call him to ask how thw work on the bike is going on...call me on 988610079 and we'll meet up some place saturday an i'll take u to him....
Old 22nd July 2005, 12:16   #3
BHPian

Hey

thanks speedfreak for your help....can u tell me where is you mechanic... located in bangalore ......which part of bangalore...
I have 2000 Model Shogun she used to kick ass a time ago but now... anywas let me know the area info and we will hook up.
Old 22nd July 2005, 18:44   #4
Senior - BHPian

For Shogun, best mechanic is Zen Motors near National College. He used to tune rally shoguns for the top riders.
Old 23rd July 2005, 15:11   #5
BHPian

The Zen motors guy is good but what he does is tune your bike for ultimate stock engine power but that would be foolish if you're using the bike in the city.....coz u aint gonna race everyday!!

My mechanic is in Fraser town...his place is at a walkable distance from MM road... I got my engine done a month back and I'm extremely happy with the performance..It does 110 with a completely stock-mileage tuned-engine and gives me 28-30 mileage which is 5km more than what it used to give me earlier....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks