Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 22:42   #1
BHPian

Finally we made it to the Car Bike & Cycle Expo,Pune

Hi Mates

After all the 2 long week work on the bikes we finally reached Car, Bike and Cycle Expo, Pune.

We reached the show at about 7:30p.m with Pulsar (Naked Bike) and Avenger (Cruiser). The response from the crowd was Awesome.

We were poured with appreciations and inquiries, it was a great experience addressing each and every automobile enthusiast present over there.

Organizers were trying to stop crowd from touching the Bikes but after seeing the response from the crowd Nigel asked the Organizers not to restrict and we then allowed every member to move around the bikes.

The most touching statement we received today from the crowd is from an elderly couple who wrote "The Awesome Modification seen on Bikes (Indian), till date."

We the Team BHPians were the show stoppers, we would be displaying our custom CBZ (posted in other thread by sunil) and Custom Full Fairing Suzuki Fiero tomorrow and on Sunday we plan to get in the CBZ Full Fairing (with Angel Eyes and Projectors).

Will post pictures tomorrow.

Tomorrow we would have Sunil with his CBZ at the Expo, we invite fellow Team BHPians to the show to share your views, suggestions on the work carried out by these guys.

Regards
REITZ

Last edited by reitz : 13th November 2009 at 22:43. Reason: I Forgot to invite our mates
Old 14th November 2009, 09:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Its good one and congrats. but sorry i was not able to make out where did you start from and would we be able to see any pics?
Old 14th November 2009, 23:47   #3
BHPian

Today I was at the Bike & Cycle Expo at 15:00 and I did visit the stall with the customized bike. I did see the naked modified Pulsar and the avenger as cruiser. I did not knew that it was by one of the t-bhp member. Great work congrats !! will get in touch with you soon for my bike. I do not know whom I had interacted with, I asked what are the options for making a karizma as a naked bike. PM me your contact address.
Old 17th November 2009, 14:04   #4
BHPian

hi there everyone. check out the pics here!
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ian-bikes.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks