Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2006, 07:35   #16
BHPian

what about my pulsar

Hi guys
I have the original pulsar 180 with the round headlamp and have been facing this problem for quite a while now .. in fact i had started a thread asking for help some time back but no one was able to give me a conclusive reply .. my problem is similar .. i ride on the highway at night (quite fast) and hence find the intensity of the headlamp beam quite insufficient .. i tried replacing the original bulb with a 35/35 W halogen but because of the unique holder design u can only fit a scooter halogen in this headlamp .. the intensity improved a bit but the beam spread (which is quite good with the original bulb) got turned into just a thin dash of light, which is no good at all .. i then went back to the original type (i say type because it's one of the cheapo bulbs that u normally get from the bike spare parts shops) of bulb but the beam spread is not the same as the one i got from the company (the low beam is too low and the high beam is too high) .. i'm at my wits end now .. please please help find a solution ..
tks
revvhed
Old 16th March 2006, 04:05   #17
BHPian

hey??? i have a pulsar and never thought about the lighting part of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks