Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2010, 12:22   #31
BHPian

khalidaro- very innovative,atleast, regarding the lights inbuilt into the tank,would like to give you more opinions,but you need to provide more pics to know how it really looks from the side.anyway congrats.
Old 27th October 2010, 14:40   #32
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsferrari View Post
Did you just learn the word "Wannabe" today and decided that you have to use it as many times as possible?

If you don't like what you see...move on.
You see my problem is I actually like it,but I still have to move on. And move on I did!

Yes I recently learned the word,and I found the right article to use it with. What I can comprehnd is that you knew it before I did,but could not learn how and where it could and should be used. That amounts to worthless learning.

Khal- I would urge you to take my comments as a building block for your future projects.i mean if you could do it with 150 or may be even 200 bhp,you have a motorcycle rite there.riding on a fat long low cruiser with 200mm of rubber on tarmac,and 16-18 ood horses(that too nepali horses) trying to pull it on an express way ! Spoils the fun already
Idea should not be 'being like American choppers,should be to eat them for breakfast!
Keep building
Old 27th October 2010, 18:25   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustom_99 View Post
Yes I recently learned the word,and I found the right article to use it with. What I can comprehnd is that you knew it before I did,but could not learn how and where it could and should be used. That amounts to worthless learning
This isn't a pissing contest so I won't respond to what you've just written above. The rest of your post though sounds like you know a lot about building bikes like these in India. Since you are so clued in with reality then perhaps you can help our friend here sourcing these "150 - 200" American or Japanese horses through Customs and DRI.

Sometimes you just have to make do with what you have...and he has done an admirable job. I have never seen a bike with HIDs integrated into the gas tank and his workmanship is very good. I'd rather ride 18 Nepali horses that I can find grazing around in my garden than go through the trouble of getting something that may suffer from indigestion the moment it tastes our fuel. Spares is another issue as well...

Anyway...whatever floats your boat - just don't try to shove that thing down someone else's throat the way you did in your first post.
Old 29th October 2010, 00:41   #34

@jeeva
Sythetic oil make's engine smoother and overheating is avoided for longer journey.

Normal enfield have compressed bodyline where air ventilation is limted, again since its stock engine and stock bike doesn’t make a big difference. But here due performance upgradation we needed more ventilation space that’s the reason maximum engine area is open. Oil circulation is working perfect, Thanks for the idea,will try for my next project

desigNation

Thanks, have uploaded the pictures

gsferrari

Quote:

sometimes you just have to make do with what you have...
Very well said, was looking for words.. and you said it all …Thanks again!

Sorry for late reply again, like promised have uploaded few more pictures
Attached Thumbnails
My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-110920101712.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-110920101713.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101725.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101730.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101735.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101740.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101744.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101745.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101746.jpg  

My Latest design : Fully customised Enfield Bullet-170920101750.jpg  

Old 29th October 2010, 10:25   #35
BANNED

Quote:
This isn't a pissing contest so I won't respond to what you've just written above. The rest of your post though sounds like you know a lot about building bikes like these in India. Since you are so clued in with reality then perhaps you can help our friend here sourcing these "150 - 200" American or Japanese horses through Customs and DRI.

Sometimes you just have to make do with what you have...and he has done an admirable job. I have never seen a bike with HIDs integrated into the gas tank and his workmanship is very good. I'd rather ride 18 Nepali horses that I can find grazing around in my garden than go through the trouble of getting something that may suffer from indigestion the moment it tastes our fuel. Spares is another issue as well...

Anyway...whatever floats your boat - just don't try to shove that thing down someone else's throat the way you did in your first post.
Well you did reply to my post, so i guess ur pissed already! are you?
Anyway engines are available all over internet,specially american twins,they are usually 90 to 125 bhp from S&S or revtec and a few others.then you can upgrade cams and ecu and whole lot of things .or you can get Honda or nissan motors (JDM) fully tuned and turbo installed before shipping from japan
And who gave you idea that getting an engine through import is a big deal, your shipping company gets the whole deal done with customs and looks that your shipment reaches you on time, it takes about 10-15 days from shipping to your doorstep delievery,if you are ready to pay the duty. That is if you get a reputed company for shipping like Fedex or UPS.yes they are costly,quite costly!

But its not getting the thing here,thing is can you actually engineer a whole lot of other parts to flow that kind of juice.

*seems Those Hids are not integrated in gas tank, its just a tank cover holding thise lights with probably a splendor's gas tank inside*
paint job is quite good,i hope it lasts,and quality of footpegs and all is good aswell.
Exaust tips are showing seamed pipes,no biker would like seamed pipes being used in the bike instead of seamless tubes. even if you have to use these pipes instead of seamless doms,atleast keep the seam out of sight by having it at the celling of tips not at the bottom.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks