Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2006, 18:43   #16
BHPian

Damn good...that's one heck of a wheelie(the one on the Discover), how do manage to get that kind of elevation.
And the 2nd pic...thats a wet surface...how did you manage to stay on the vehicle??
Old 5th January 2006, 19:01   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy
thanks bro,, where did you read the above Quote,??
I actually searched for it real quick but had no luck finding it!
I guess you are gonna have to sit and read through 20+ pages of speedrun threads to get yourself that ego boost!!

cya
R
Old 5th January 2006, 20:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

hey thats great ...u look to have good control over your scooter and good that you taking precautions as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy
my engineer did some modification in my front shocks, cant tell you what mods he did,

why whats wrong in telling others...are you afraid that someone might do better than you just kidding ....BTW hardening the shock-ups is nothing new ...change the viscosity of the oil and its hard....wat say ....
Old 5th January 2006, 20:49   #19
Senior - BHPian

Awesome wheelies dude, that too on a chetak. It should be harder to do a wheelie on a chetak than on a bike cuz its engine is on one side. But ur dayymmn...
Old 8th January 2006, 10:34   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr1000f
hardening the shocks isnt exactly rocket science buddy...
people know how it goes about.
hardening the shocks,,,try on any scooter dude,, i know its not d rocket science,,but u need brains to do thsoe kinda mods,,,my engineer modded my shocks in speed run,04,,still those shocks r running with out any issue,,,
Old 8th January 2006, 10:40   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Schumacher
Damn good...that's one heck of a wheelie(the one on the Discover), how do manage to get that kind of elevation.
And the 2nd pic...thats a wet surface...how did you manage to stay on the vehicle??
thx for ur compliments,,,those wheelies on my bike were the 1st ever wheelies on mine on 4 strokes,,also 1st time i ever did those wheelie for others (B.S.Motoring),,i just tried to pull wheelies and i popped up well,,,
how did i popped wheelies on wet surface,,hmmm well all you need is to practice hard,get your vehicle to proper engineer, thats all,
Old 8th January 2006, 10:43   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
hey thats great ...u look to have good control over your scooter and good that you taking precautions as well

why whats wrong in telling others...are you afraid that someone might do better than you just kidding ....BTW hardening the shock-ups is nothing new ...change the viscosity of the oil and its hard....wat say ....
thx for your complis,
hmmm there's nothing wrong in telling the mods done by my engineer, but i am strictly warned by my engineer, and dude i am really not afraid of any one,, i love competition, wish this years speed run, i have some scooter stuntist,,
the mod what you said is something different, and the mod which my engineer did is totally different,
Old 8th January 2006, 10:45   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Awesome wheelies dude, that too on a chetak. It should be harder to do a wheelie on a chetak than on a bike cuz its engine is on one side. But ur dayymmn...
yeah dude its reallly really difficult to do wheelies on chetak, than on any other bikes or 2wheeler, as u rightly mentioned the side-engine, awkward sitting position, etc,
Old 8th January 2006, 11:28   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
I actually searched for it real quick but had no luck finding it!
I guess you are gonna have to sit and read through 20+ pages of speedrun threads to get yourself that ego boost!!

cya
R
dude r u talking bout this thread,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...-pictures.html
i think its on pg27, or some where nearby, i searched in that section i couldnt find out,,anyways its ok if you cant find it, no problem,
thanks anyways
Old 11th January 2006, 22:14   #25

K i have a question for u.Can u popup wheelies on a nongeared vehicle like kinetic honda?
Old 12th January 2006, 14:28   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_on_wheels
K i have a question for u.Can u popup wheelies on a nongeared vehicle like kinetic honda?
dude i never tried it,,so i cant claim whether i can pop it or no,,but i know one guy who pull wheelies on dio that too more than 500mts, i'll post his video asap,, bye
Old 19th February 2006, 12:59   #27

Want to confirm 1 thing 4rm expert like u

Hey dude...

liked ur wheelie....cooooool....I've got a pulsar 150dtsi with mags but I havent tried wheelies yet because I'm doubtful whether the alloys may crack or bend...so please tell me ur suggestions.........PLEASE....

Old 19th February 2006, 19:54   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus4bikes
Hey dude...

liked ur wheelie....cooooool....I've got a pulsar 150dtsi with mags but I havent tried wheelies yet because I'm doubtful whether the alloys may crack or bend...so please tell me ur suggestions.........PLEASE....

welll dont try on alloys...go for spoke wheels.. n try wheelies on that
Old 19th February 2006, 23:04   #29
BHPian

do any of you can teach how to do long distance wheilee
Old 19th February 2006, 23:38   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge
do any of you can teach how to do long distance wheilee
Wheeling is just basically, revving hard and popping the clutch....and how far and high u manage to take it depends on ur skill and practice. So "Practice" is the word!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks