Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2011, 18:11   #1
BHPian

Not happy with TVS after-sales service in Mumbai

I have been an avid follower of TVS technology and have purchased bikes of most of the models.

Being put up in Mumbai, the service offered by them is pathetic and bikers face the problems. The authorised service stations do not offer satisfactory service. While Excellent TVS have wound up and gone to Yamaha at Andheri East while Lakshmi TVS at SV Road at Bandra have shifted loyalty to Suzuki.

I do some DIY with the help of manuals but some things really require their help. Would think twice before putting in my money on TVS henceforth. Of course this has come after purchasing three of their bikes.
Old 11th March 2011, 20:55   #2
BHPian

re: Not happy with TVS after-sales service in Mumbai

Yes this has been the case with TVS in Mumbai. A friend of mine too had gone through all this in the past which forced him to sell his Apache 160 within a year, has now got a FZ. There is a service center for TVS at Malad, its close to inorbit, i dont know the name but will find out if you are interested.
Old 11th March 2011, 21:08   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
Yes this has been the case with TVS in Mumbai. A friend of mine too had gone through all this in the past which forced him to sell his Apache 160 within a year, has now got a FZ. There is a service center for TVS at Malad, its close to inorbit, i dont know the name but will find out if you are interested.
If it is not much disturbance to you, I would be thankful for the info.
Old 12th March 2011, 00:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gururaj r View Post
Being put up in Mumbai, the service offered by them is pathetic and bikers face the problems.

The authorised service stations do not offer satisfactory service.
@Gururaj. For the benefit of prospective customers, give us more details on why you find the service not satisfactory and if you have contacted TVS about it.
Old 12th March 2011, 22:44   #5
BANNED

Re: Not happy with TVS after-sales service in Mumbai

Similar story here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...d-6500-km.html
Old 15th March 2011, 21:58   #6
BHPian

I am a TVS product owner. I really dont understand why a person has to sell a bike because of bad ***. One can easily switch to a local good mechanic once the warranty has been over. I suggest never going to a authorized service centre after your warranty period is over.Find a good local mechanic.
Old 17th March 2011, 10:09   #7
BHPian

I would prefer a local mechanic right after the free services, though only for two wheelers.
Old 17th March 2011, 21:52   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post

darn thats sad!

they dont have one good service center in mumbai.. innovative is the best of the worst (bhandup). try there!

but just for the love of the bike I keep my rtr!
Old 31st March 2013, 15:51   #9
BHPian

I have serviced my TVS Scooty Streak at Innovative TVS (Bhandup ) over the past two years and i have never had a complaint except the washing quality which is not up to my expectations.
Always talk to the Supervisor (Mr Kumar) ensures i never have to worry about anything else.
Slightly OTT,The service is much better than Honda at the least(specifically Pratik Honda in Seawoods and Vashi) when my friends vehicle although it was parked at the A.S.S at around 12 and it remained parked till 6 PM without it being serviced despite a job card being prepared as the vehicle was parked. Another experience at Pratik Honda Vashi was when my friend was hassled to leave the vehicle for the entire day without the keys being changed as requested, with all sorts of stupid excuses flowing from the supervisors, (will have to wait for another week, no stock,etc etc) when the set was right under his nose at the same A.S.S.
Will prefer TVS any day over HONDA considering their pathetic after sales service.
Cheers,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks