Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2012, 13:19   #1
BHPian

Car Accessories - 11 Echoes (Borivali, Mumbai)

11 Echoes is located at Borivali Link Road. They have everything from ICE, seat covers, projectors and HIDs, detailing services and other miscellaneous stuff like led lights, mirrors, perfumes, keychains, horns, spoilers ( he said he sources them from the OE suppliers), vinyls, etc

What have I bought from them :

Upgraded my Chevy Spark's headlights.

Upgraded the headlights, fitted an armrest and got floor mats, steering cover etc for a relative's Manza.

What I like :
Reasonable pricing ( Headlight upgrade cost around 1100 bucks).
The owners have good knowledge about what they are selling.

What I don't like :
Cramped space. They have their own parking within the shop premises but that can accommodate only 2-3 cars, rest all cars are parked on the main road.

Nothing else as such.

There are about 4-5 car accessory shops on this particular stretch, but I found this one the most crowded so I decided to try it out once and I liked the good service and the quickness of the work done.

There's also Wheels Car Customs right next to 11 echoes, and I think both of them work together.

Address- 5/6, Samruddhi Bldg, New Link Road, Borivali West, Mumbai - 400091.
Mobile No - 9819633990, 9892620062.

Last edited by StrangeWizard : 15th October 2012 at 13:32.
StrangeWizard is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th October 2012, 17:03   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Car Accessories - 11 Echoes (Borivali, Mumbai)

Thanks for sharing this recommendation.

Question : How is the quality of labour & fitment? Accessories are pretty much standardised, you can buy the same stuff from any other shop. It's the quality of fitting that makes all the difference.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2012, 17:38   #3
Senior - BHPian

Could you share names of owners or key persons of the place to discuss with?
Old 15th October 2012, 18:07   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks for sharing this recommendation.

Question : How is the quality of labour & fitment? Accessories are pretty much standardised, you can buy the same stuff from any other shop. It's the quality of fitting that makes all the difference.
For whatever work I have got done on my car and my relative's Manza, the workmanship has been really good.
No problems whatsoever, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsh View Post
Could you share names of owners or key persons of the place to discuss with?
The owners are Akshay and Mikin.
StrangeWizard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2014, 11:54   #5
BHPian

I haven't had a very good experience with 11 echoes. I stay in borivali, very close to these string of shops on linking road that have come up off late. However all borivali old timers like me would swear by the old time car accessories shops nearby gokul hotel. None of them are perfect, but if you know the model or brand of accessory you want (ICE / Tyre covers / Floor mats / etc), all you need to do is walk into all of these shops, take a quote from each and buy from the most reasonable one. Quality of fitment here (just like anywhere in borivali) is below average or at best average, I have always come out with scars /scratches on the car in any of the shops I have been.

Coming back to the thread, we were once shopping around for quotes for an ICE for my friends new SWIFT. 2 guys who were there suggested us to go to 11 echoes for "much better / reliable" service. We went to 11 echoes and the prices for each and every item was atleast 500-1000 more than quotes at our usual dealers (fitting was quoted extra). He was also adamant on selling us other speakers inspite of us being firm on wanting only "JBL". In the end he said all dealers in borivali only sell 'fake JBL's' and hence we should not buy this brand here.

We never ended up buying ICE from them due to price difference, but to those who have - I would want to see some more positive reviews here before I would visit for my own work.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks