Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2013, 21:23   #1
BHPian

Car Laundry - AutoWach (Mumbai)

This is my first post in the directories section, so please forgive me for any shortcomings. I happened to know this service provider through a friend and would like to share my experience with fellow BHP-ian's.

Services Offered:
  • Full car care including pressure wash, interior and exterior polish, vaccum, interior shampooing, etc.
  • Again, this is something like the services offered by Kamyo. A mobile unit, they will come to your place of residence/work and carry out the work.
What I Like:
  • Excellent job, especially considering the pricing, its a very VFM service.
  • The pricing for my cars (Chevy Cruze & Altis) for a full interior + exterior job was Rs.3500/- (per car). Kamyo would charge me Rs.5,500/- for the same. So again, pricing is on the economical side.
  • The owner Aneesh, is an honest chap, he will first examine the car and will be frank of what can be expected as the final outcome.
  • Equipment used is from Kärcher and the products used are the familiar 3M's, Armorall, etc.
  • Labour force is trained, they were from workshops of various car companies.
  • Offer's a variety of Annual packages, deals and could possibly work out something for you if you are interested in a packaged deal at a better price.
  • Paint spots on my friends fortuner were very well taken care of and the additional sanding efforts all around the front of the car were not charged for.

What I Don't Like: (Not exactly bad points)

• AutoWach may or may not appeal to the people who are kamyo loyalists. I haven't experienced Kamyo's services but of what I have read/seen around the forums, he seems to be a full blown detailer. Now I cannot make a comparo by just looking at pictures. But from what I can gather, that keen eye for detail that Jehangir seems to be having was lacking. Perhaps, that could have something to do with the fact that this is a new start up and there is room for improvement. That said, AutoWach didn't dissapoint me at all. I was very happy with the outcome on my Cruze & Altis (which is almost 5 years old now) and also on my friend's Fortuner.
  • I would rate the services provided by AutoWach more Car Laundry than Car Detailing, hence the thread title.

Speciality/USP:

• I feel this is the perfect place to go to (rather call for :P) for your requirements of wanting your car to be gleaming and at the same time not too heavy on the pocket. Highly recommended on that front.
  • The owner, Aneesh is very a professional and enterprising person. Along with the car inspection, he would hand you over with a proper brochure of his company, with a personal appeal letter, price-list and his visting card and at the end of the job a selection of chocolates.
Pricing:

(For full interior & exterior jobs)

Hatchbacks - Rs.2,300/-; Mid-size sedans - Rs.2,800/-; Full-size sedans - Rs.3,500/- and my friend was charged Rs.4,500/- for the Fortuner. There are other figures for exotics and luxury cars which I can't reall remember.

Contact Details:

Aneesh Dighe: +91 9820537463
n:CorE is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th September 2013, 19:06   #2
BHPian

Re: Car Laundry - AutoWach (Mumbai)

Where is this place located exactly?
DeKay is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2013, 17:19   #3
BHPian

His office is in Prabhadevi next to Marshall Wallpapers. But yeah modus operandi is same like that of Kamyo's. Mobile car laundry/detailing service. They come to your place of residence or work and carry out the job.
Old 17th October 2013, 16:43   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone else tried their services?

Looking to give it a try on our nearly decade old black color NHC.
Old 14th May 2017, 20:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

I was looking to give my car a thorough cleaning inside-out. Usually I call 'The Car Spa' for a budget detailing job but this time I thought of trying out AutoWach, based on this thread.

- Works on Sundays. Almost last minute apppointment
- Thorough and step-by-step cleaning job. Entire job took 4 hours to complete; and they weren't taking breaks either
- I'm not sure about the quality of products used and honestly I don't really care as long as the job is done

Dislikes:
- If you're a stickler for detail then there are some small areas where you'd notice dust or dirt
- I forgot to ask for a bill, and I wasn't given one either

Still, for the price I paid, I'm quite satisfied with their service and would rate them a respectable 8/10. Oh and I ended up paying Rs 2,850 for my hatchback.

Got just one picture to share as of now:
Attached Thumbnails
Car Laundry - AutoWach (Mumbai)-_20170514_203448.jpg  

S2!!! is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks