Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2014, 12:08   #1
BHPian

Car Accessories - AutoTrends.in (Mumbai & nationwide shipping)

Located near Lamington Road,Mumbai in a building in a lane within a lane within a lane ( quite literally) is an auto accessories stop of the kind I had been searching for. From gauges to waxes to lights ( both driving and interior decorative) to horns to interior accessories( like mats and cigarette lighter etc) and on and on , the list is endless the prices are what can only be described as amazingly affordable and at the helm a gem of a person Mr. Sandeep Sahni who though running this enterprise isn't averse to spending time with his clients and having a chat "for 5 minutes" which can well run into an hour.

Shipping of the products is done on a PAN INDIA level but for the townies I would strongly suggest that atleast one visit is in order.

Had a chat with him the other day at this shop/warehouse and he showed me that on the Google Analytics ( the tracking for web traffic on your website) over 8% of the traffic is from TEAM BHP itself ,so maybe then this article can seem a waste since quite a few BHPians know about it but I figure there isn't any harm if even more know about this ( my intentions are purely selfish,as more the people know more this guys carries on and I am assured of the kind of accessories store I always hoped would be there)

The website is www.autotrends.in. Have a look see.

Thanks

Anosh.F.Dhondy

Last edited by GTO : 29th October 2014 at 16:03. Reason: Adding line spacing :)
anoshdhondy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 13:14   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Car Accessories - AutoTrends.in (Mumbai & nationwide shipping)

Have earlier bought Wipers from their site for my WagonR and also Side Step Garnish for the Ertiga and the Linea. Their service is prompt and quick and products appear as they are showcased on their site. Good packing too!
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 13:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

I too ordered a pair of wipers for my car, the packing was OK, but the product seemed genuine. Pricing was on par with what I got in the local shops as well as online, so I will continue to buy from them as long as they are competitive.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 13:23   #4
BHPian

I have bought a few bits & bobs from Auto Trends in the past.

Product was delivered on time, though shipping was very slow. Packaging was neat as well. That being said, I always prefer getting auto stuff through SnapDeal or Auto Fresh.

Please move this thread to the Mumbai Team-Bhp directory.
sourav9385 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 14:37   #5
BHPian

Firstly let me apologise for the spelling mistake with regards to the website. Though some has corrected it I am reposting it just the same.
www.autotrends.com.

Also the slow shipping that someone has pointed out is something I cannot honestly comment on since I go to the shop and purchase,though I can atest to the personal attention that is given by Mr. Sandeep for the deliveries but I will raise this point the next time I go to meet him.
anoshdhondy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 14:41   #6
Senior - BHPian

I have ordered quite a few wipers as well as STP additives from their website. Nothing to complain about and super fast shipping
SunnyBoi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2014, 15:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Accessories - AutoTrends.in (Mumbai & nationwide shipping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoshdhondy View Post
..isn't averse to spending time with his clients and having a chat "for 5 minutes" which can well run into an hour...
Visited his store cum warehouse in 2011 in search of an armrest. What had seemed to be a pick-up and go kinda task ended up in a 3 hour long conversation. Mr. Sahni is a nice and friendly person to chat up with.

Have visited his store warehouse only a couple of times after that but have recommended his store to quite a few friends. Prompt service, competitive prices and very honest approach.
Old 16th December 2014, 09:39   #8
Senior - BHPian

I bought from Autotrends twice recently mainly for the detailing products such as car shampoos, wax sprays, car fresheners etc. The first time I bought it was during the Diwali sale and the delivery was a harrowing experience with Fedex as the courier services. Had been in constant touch with Sandeep regarding the order and he was one patient man explaining his situation and trying to help put. The second order was pretty much smooth, delivered within a day by Fedex again.

Sandeep is a gem of a person, the chats of 5 mins turn into hour as said by OP. But lately have seen many products being Out of Stock and not being replenished periodically.

Corrections: It is autotrends.in and not as .com mentioned.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2016, 16:41   #9
BHPian

Having used the services of AutoTrends on multiple occasions I have only good things to say about them. The experience has been extremely positive.
They are genuine guys and prompt in resolutions. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with them ever in future.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks