Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2015, 21:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mechanical Works & Repairs - Nakita Motors (Bandra West, Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post

Yes this is true i am afraid. Probably the man has changed. No longer my friendly and heck it was not even in my neigbourhood garage. His attitude changed when my car had repeated problems and i took it to him. Not that he fixed it wrong it's just the car got several issues which he found a pain to fix simply because he is more into Maruti's and less into Honda's. The latter are more of a problem for him. I had also sent a colleague and the guy on my recommendation went to him and he came back today with a fat bill of 10k..for a Wagon R service and some general repair. Anyways i avoid this person after he insulted me several times for bringing my Civic to him for repairs. All he had to say was "Sir i don't want to take this job" and not whatever he said to me. Funny earlier i was singing his praises and now i am stating otherwise. Life sure has a funny way of showing people's true colors.
Wow,

I had asked him in the most polite and humble way possible that if he has just 5 minutes to get a small work done, He first asked me what has to be done, After hearing out the work he started showing me the number of cars he has and what work is pending out to be done Why would i care how many cars he has in line or for what work those cars are there? Sure i can understand he was very busy and did not even have 5 minutes in hand but i din't see a point there for him to be so rude and arrogant in his reply, Glad i was in a good mood that day and i did not want to spoil it because of him.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks