Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly recommended 1 25.00%
Recommended 0 0%
NOT recommended 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 15:50   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Used cars - Riddhi Siddhi (Dadar W, Mumbai)

Products sold:
  • Broker for all types of used cars
What I like:
  • Very hard-working young fella. He showed me the most number of used cars in my search for a pre-owned Civic. It was through him that I finally found my car too.
  • Maintains a vast network within the Mumbai used car market. Can source any used car for any budget.
  • Did I mention hard working? This guy puts in sheer effort. Each week, he'd SMS me details of 10 - 12 Civics on sale, while other (larger) used car dealers couldn't even manage 1 / week.
What I don't like:
  • Better for buying than selling (used cars).
  • Doesn't really stock cars himself. Most cars you will see are through other brokers from his network (e.g. My car was for sale at Solitaire Honda's used division).
  • Wont get cars to your office / home. You will have to travel to wherever the car is located.
  • Not too organised. Will require some pushing / reminders. That said, he'll show you the widest range of used cars as long as you follow up regularly (say, every alternate day).
Pricing: Will usually ask for 2% brokerage. Bargain, and bring it down to 1 - 1.5%. The brokerage on my car worked out to Rs. 8,000, yet I paid Rs. 10,000 as he did go out of the way to find me a nice Civic. I pestered the life out of him for a clean car.

Speciality / USP: None in particular.

What I have bought from him: Link to my Civic thread above.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Tejas Shah (son) / Pradipbhai (Father)
- Phone numbers: 99308.68811 / 96642.98811 / 2446.3829
- Postal Address: 7, Amarkunj, Cadell Road, Near Axis Bank, Dadar W, Mumbai - 400 028
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Just after "Naturals" Ice cream, on the LHS
- Email / Website : N/A
- GoogleMap:
Used cars - Riddhi Siddhi (Dadar W, Mumbai)-riddhi.png

Last edited by GTO : 9th November 2013 at 13:20.
Old 19th June 2010, 18:56   #2
BHPian

I have called this person for buying a used hatchback probably swift p, ritz p, or an i10. Lets see how it goes.
Thanks GTO
Old 19th June 2010, 21:23   #3
BHPian

One more thing, when i called this guy, i told him:
Me: Are you tejas shah
T: yes
Me: hi i got you no. from GTO(wait.. what did i say "GTO") huh..

Then before he said another word i said i got your no. from internet.
Haha it was a very funny experience.
Old 1st April 2012, 17:45   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Used cars - Riddhi Siddhi (Dadar W, Mumbai)

I'm very disappointed with this person. I had used him 2 years ago to sell of my Getz. The price he said was lower than what the market value would have been, but we still told him to find customers. He brought another person, who again tried haggling more and only after we agreed to the sale did he tell us he was a dealer. That disappointed one of my family members because it seemed we had been mislead.

Again now while selling the Innova I gave him a call. He came had a look. Carwale prices say 7.7 for my car, while this chap was saying you won't get more than 6.5. I said I want around 7, but get people and we can bargain. The car is in pretty good shape mind you. Its been 3 weeks this chap hasn't even got one person, and upon calling him he said your asking price is too high. This is after I told him get customers first and we will see about the price. I haven't bothered calling him after that, and selling it online seems much easier at 1/10th the brokerage fee.

I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, frankly hes irritated me.
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks