View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and rate them as:
Highly Recommended 8 66.67%
Recommended 3 25.00%
NOT Recommended 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2010, 01:15   #16
BHPian

I am currently running on a complete FFE setup with headers on my petrol Indica (yes, an Indica!). The job was done through Viper. There were a couple of alignment issues initially but now even after two and a half years, the car is running really well. *Touchwood*
Old 7th September 2010, 14:58   #17
BHPian

ive been running a BAR FFE on my Aveo for more than 2 years and not an issue till date.
just that im running a super dynamics end can and its a tad bit too loud. would be visiting him this week to get a new can.
Old 8th September 2010, 14:56   #18
BHPian

i have used afzals FFE exhaust on two occasions myself and once by a friend. will start of with my friends expierience, his sound was as good a the sound coming out of a OHC, it was a complete FFE .

i first went to him when i had the 1000cc zen engine in my car, got the complete FFe exhaust and a K&N conical filter with the piping for it. and the car was running really well after that.

then after the swap again i went to him to get new headers for the bigger engine and was sadly told that not only the headers but the entire exhaust would have to be replaced , so got that done. after driving another zen with a half pipe i again went to afzal to get my exhaust changed to a half pipe and i must say the half pipe did make quite a diff in initial performance.

I must say that somehow i feel the bends on my second exhaust arent as smooth as they appear, when i asked him afzal he told me that was due to space constraint but ive seen another two ezens that have perfect bends on the headers . mine looks a little sloppy. shall click some pics and post them .
Old 1st December 2010, 19:34   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

No first-hand experience with his exhaust, but have this to add : Afzal sure is adding some cool stickers to his free-flow'ed cars. Have noticed a couple of souped up rides (mainly Swifts) with B.A.R exhaust stickers on the rear bumper. Whoever designed the stickers for him did a good job with the choice of fonts.
Old 3rd December 2010, 00:15   #20
Senior - BHPian

I saw BAR exhaust stickers too. Good stuff.
Old 9th December 2010, 13:06   #21
BHPian

Re: Exhausts – BAR Exhaust (Bombay Central, Mumbai)

Just got the intermediary pipe & end can(muffler) from afzal for 3.7k yesterday.As of now i have just paid him 3k cause i doubt the quality & fitment of the exhaust on my OHC.

There was alot of thoka peethi,heating & bending post fitting.
Still the intermediary pipe hangs low & bumper has become loose.
I wouldnt reccomend him if you have a fairly new ride.

Pricing doesnt seem to be reasonable.
Will post a small review once i have driven the car for sometime.

Cheers!
Old 9th December 2010, 19:34   #22
BHPian

Re: Exhausts – BAR Exhaust (Bombay Central, Mumbai)

Thanks Gto,the sticker font was selected by me & a friend along with afzal,we got it all finalised at chirayu's place,though that was a long time back.
dragger is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks