Team-BHP - Maruti genuine parts home delivered - Western Auto (Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   Maruti genuine parts home delivered - Western Auto (Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/88536-maruti-genuine-parts-home-delivered-western-auto-mumbai.html)

Products sold: What I like: What I don't like: Pricing: depending on parts you buy. Its MGP so pricing is mentioned on the MGP sticker on the part itself so you can be assured they aren’t overcharging.

Speciality / USP: parts delivered to your doorstep / garage with no additional delivery charges.

What I have bought from him: pressure plate for my car costing rs 12XX

Contact Information
- Name of the contact person: harsh
-Phone numbers: 9320088488
- Postal Address: they have relocated recently to bhiwandi
- Helpful landmarks / directions: n/a as parts are delivered to you
- Email / Website : N/A
- GoogleMap: n/a

This is an excellent find if it is good. Does anybody else have any experience with this?

Well, I too had heard last that the authorized service stations in Mumbai were stopping selling the parts, but I recollect Spectra Borivali telling me that Sai Service Borivali was still selling over the counter.

The policy of not selling the parts is really stupid. I recollect for my alto the door lock knobs (the plastic sticks which you pull up) were broken and I needed spares. I went to Spectra and those idiots at the store told me to open a job card for a part which costs just Rs. 3. Since I was a regular customer there, I told the SA's there about the store assistant's stupidity. They finally agreed, went to the stores and gave me the parts for free. I cannot tell you how frustrating this is, it's nothing but a monopoly. Maruti really needs to hold this stupid practice in check.

I called these people many times 2 days last week. But no one picks up the cell number, though it rings. Finally, I called up Maruti Customer Care & ask them for "Western Auto's" number. They gave me a number which turned out to be a different spares dealer & located at Turbhe. I called Maruti Care back & told them this - they said they will send a message asking "Western Auto" to call me back. I still haven't got a call back.

below are all the number i have for these people: 9324099101 / 9320088488 i called for some parts recently and got no issues reaching them. try the number ending with 101 . hope this helps .

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeshan suleman (Post 2139894)
below are all the number i have for these people: 9324099101 / 9320088488 i called for some parts recently and got no issues reaching them. try the number ending with 101 . hope this helps .

Will try this next time. I had some work at Turbhe on Saturday, so this time I got what I needed from Amco Spares (MGP) - this is located at a god forsaken place near Shalimar Bus Stop - somewhere near Turbhe Station.

they now have an outlet in Chembur under one Mr Sharmaji - 9225932921. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I source parts for my XL7 thru him. Very happy with service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboy (Post 2140381)
Will try this next time. I had some work at Turbhe on Saturday, so this time I got what I needed from Amco Spares (MGP) - this is located at a god forsaken place near Shalimar Bus Stop - somewhere near Turbhe Station.

Would you have the phone number for AMCO?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 2822050)
Would you have the phone number for AMCO?

I have these numbers - 27682134, 27682133

Not sure if they still work.

do they still exist ? and do they still deliver MGP spares ? need a Brake caliper repair kit for my 800 urgently, anyone have any experiences with them ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatinpatel (Post 2886891)
do they still exist ? and do they still deliver MGP spares ? need a Brake caliper repair kit for my 800 urgently, anyone have any experiences with them ?

Jatin - There guys are very much in business. Please contact Sharad - 9225932931. This guy sits at Prabhadevi.

They have 2 more branches (Mulund and Chembur).

They have 2 warehouses, Vashi and Bhiwandi.

You need to specify the part that you need. They'll check with the warehouse and get back to you. If it is available, you need to make an advance payment and they'll order it for you and make it available the next working day.

I just inquired about some parts for my Zen yesterday, since Vitesse, Sai-Service and Spectra weren't able to source the parts and they had to order it from Gurgaon.

They have stock for most of the parts I guess.

Please try contacting Sharad and keep us posted.

Cheers,
Yogesh.

You can order online also from here-

www.mgp.co.in

or you can locate nearest dealer, all over india

Reviving an old thread. Mods - Please delete if in appropriate.

Are these options still valid? Is there any way in which we can procure MGP online? I checked the website, but there is no way to buy, except to place an order. How do I specify which item I need? Is there a catalogue?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dass (Post 3206815)
Are these options still valid...Is there a catalogue?

You place the order & the nearest dealer will get in touch with you for your requirements. I don't think they ship the parts anymore to home for a very simple reason, we don't know the part numbers & it's very easy to get confused with the part names by either parties.

Update as how it works in Chennai...

I get a call from the MGP Warehouse around 6:00 PM. They say that the have MGP outlets at few places spread out through the city & there was one close by to my place. The prices are as usual at MRP incl of taxes, no discounts or nothing. They're the ones who're supplying the parts to all MASS outlets as well.

The only advantage being, we can pickup these parts & hand over to independent garages to get them fixed. I still can save a huge amount in form of useless taxes & educational cex, sorry cess :D

I want my clutch unit to be replaced so...
Flywheel - Rs 1140
Clutch unit - Rs 2170
Clutch cable - Rs 255
Clutch bearing - Rs 580

When I go to pickup, I'll inquire with them what if the outlets are not located close by.

Any idea whether this service is still available?