Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 12th February 2021, 08:36   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Mahindra XUV300 Petrol Automatic (AMT) Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOperator View Post
This is really sad as I was expecting that manual versions would also get this feature.

From where did you get the updated brochure?
it's up for download on their website, interestingly none of the sales person at showrooms is aware about such changes and their website is also not updated either.
Old 14th September 2021, 16:28   #17

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Mahindra XUV300 Petrol Automatic (AMT) Review

In the runup to select a 5 seater, XUV300 was also one of the strong products that baffled me for a while before moving on to 7 seater. My feedback on the test drive of XUV300 Diesel AMT AT given below:

1) Great drivability, Sturdiness and commanding road view. It's true to compact SUV style
2) Best in class torque in its segment
3) Comfort and its ease to maneuver potholes and absorbing jerks
4) 1.5L turbo diesel is a power house with great low end torque (6th gear in auto shift can pull easily at as low as 50KMPH speed). Tap on the pedal, it unleashes gulp of power immediately
5) Build quality can be felt and external look gives more muscular.

Dislikes:
1) Rubber band effect of AMT transmission. Torque converter could have made better feel
2) Jerks during auto gear shifts can be felt in upend gear shift - from 3rd to 4th
3) Small fuel tank of 42L, should have been 50L as given in Creta
4) Luggage space can accommodate 1 large suitcase, 2 cabin size suitcase and few bags good enough only.
5) For the mid variant W6 AMT Diesel, 14L on-road price doesn't give value for money and its expensive for what it offers.

Most Viewed